Many faced such a problem as uncertainty. Someone struggling with this, while others continue to live, leaving everything as it is, drowning in their doubts and fears. People deal with the problem in different ways, using different methods. Someone can quickly reach the goal, there are less fortunate individuals. There are individuals who do not even think about how to increase self-esteem. And only when the thought is ripening in our head that everything is not something, something is missing in life, it means that we are already on the road to success.
Not sure - half defeated
This suggests that uncertainty interferes with life, because of it, we continue to sit on the disliked work with a strict boss, get pennies instead of decent wages, tolerate boorish attitude from more successful colleagues.
You can enumerate problems endlessly, plus to everything, we get a shaky nervous system, against which all diseases appear. Uncertainty is our enemy, which generates many complexes, and they subsequently play against us. Therefore, we will understand the article, how to believe in yourself.
Let's start the fight with uncertainty
In fact, there are only two steps that need to be done:
- Understand that it hinders us in life. You need to strongly want to get rid of it.
- The second and final step will be to fight it.
The main thing is not to wait for Monday. The further you put it on the back burner, the faster your inner voice will start to take over, which will whisper: "Why do you do this?", "Do you need it?", "Nothing will turn out."
Do not allow to take yourself into circulation. Imagine that you are standing on the last step to a new life, in which you will become more confident and more successful, more independent. Your opinion will be weighty, and any problem on the shoulder. To figure out how to believe in yourself and gain confidence, think about how a successful person lives.
Take an example from lucky personalities.
After all, a confident person is always in harmony with himself. He is not afraid of tomorrow, he has no fear of communicating with people. His life is rich and interesting, there is an opinion that he is not afraid to express. And he is not afraid to make decisions. It can easily quit unloved work and retrain. Open your business.
We will give advice on how to overcome your uncertainty.
To figure out the question of how to believe in yourself, you have to do a lot of work on yourself. So:
- The first step in this difficult struggle will be your positive thinking. Try to examine yourself under the magnifying glass of your deep self-knowledge. Take a look at yourself constructively, without hiding the real natural virtues. They are in every person.
- Not only take an example from successful people, communicate with them. Attend their online conferences, where they are happy to talk about their achievements. Listen to their advice, infect from them a positive charge of energy.
- Find an outlet in your favorite activity. Think of a hobby. If you don’t have one, think about what will bring you moral satisfaction and joy, will help you in self-realization. And you should not be sprayed in several directions, choose one and go for it.
- Do not resist the upcoming difficulties. They still overtake you, life is cyclical. Do not be afraid and hide from them, give up and give up their dreams. There are no hopeless situations, there is always a way out.
- Do not draw illusions that you will achieve everything easily and quickly. Set small goals first and move forward slowly. Comprehending small successes, you will become more confident in yourself, self-esteem will increase.
- Do not be afraid to hear the refusal. If you stumble upon failure, in the future there will be a chance to fix it.
- Get rid of fears. Do the things you fear. For example, stand on skates, sign up for a driving school, jump with a parachute. Kill your fears, and confidence will grow in you.
- Always put positive installations. Program your future for success.
- Pay attention to your appearance and manner of holding. These are our complexes. If you are not satisfied with the figure, sign up for a gym. No time - go home. The main desire. Work on manners, learn how to keep your back straight, above the look, gestures, speech, all this is easily done at the mirror.
- Never make excuses or blame yourself. If you make a mistake, you need to recognize it and move on; do not delve into the past, think about the future. By feeling guilty, you destroy your identity. Tune in to a positive and share a wonderful mood with others.
- Leave the "comfort zone". You live in a framework that is comfortable and cozy, which you yourself have created. If you mentally erase these boundaries, the comfort zone will expand. Avoid closed-space traps. It will not work sitting at home in four walls, not moving anywhere, to develop self-confidence and achieve what you want in life. After work, visit the swimming pool, gym or do an evening jog.
You can, of course, attend trainings, make an appointment with a psychologist who will tell you how to believe in yourself. The main thing is to understand what the problem is in our head.
To learn how to believe in yourself and succeed, you need to learn to think positively. On average, more than 60 thousand thoughts rush through my head. Over 85% are negative. These are our fears and anxiety. In this case, you need to think about whether the real concerns? Often they are ridiculous. Is it worth so much time to think about whether the cashier Ledovy is rude to you if you ask for a big bill, for example, when mass skating takes place, and there is little money at the box office. Congenital instincts that protected from danger in the past, play against us, holding back. It is necessary to learn to observe the proportion of negative and positive in the head. If there is a sudden alarm, you need to switch to anything, let go of your imagination in the creative spaces of the mind.
Some more tips on how to believe in yourself
It is necessary to follow simple recommendations. So:
- Do not dwell on their own failures. The problem that causes you to be depressed at the moment will seem ridiculous in a few years.
- Make a list of your positive and negative traits. Take a look at yourself from the side and try to eradicate the bad.
- Always remain grateful to the people who helped and taught you.
- Never stop halfway.
- And, of course, do not forget about the rest. If you sleep enough hours, eat right, exercise, that's fine. This will positively affect the emotional state, and replenish energy reserves. Exercise in the morning for at least 15 minutes, it will give a boost of energy for the whole day, not to mention the health benefits.
How to believe in yourself and want to live again? The main thing is to understand what you need and how you plan to achieve this. And after that, set a goal, break it into small tasks and move forward. It is necessary to work hard on yourself, to improve the level of knowledge, to work on facial expressions and gestures, appearance. Only you need not to overdo it. Because confidence and self-confidence are both control, and self-control, and will, and responsibility. She can easily grow into self-confidence, and self-esteem soar to heaven. How to believe in yourself and gain confidence?
Here are some practical exercises.
So, examples of some:
- "A call to the intercom." You must go to the door of any entrance, selected house and call the first apartment. Do everything to be able to enter.
- "Acquaintance". You need, walking down the street, to meet with the first oncoming and start a conversation.
- "Learn to refuse." Let it first appear in the details. For example, you are asked what time the meeting will take place at seven in the evening? And you answer: "No, at eight."
Psychologists offer a lot of training on the topic "How to believe in yourself and gain confidence," you need to choose the best and work on yourself.
And how to help with the belief in a man?
We will give some tips:
- Take a closer look at his qualities. It often happens when a woman draws an ideal in her head, and then it turns out that he does not coincide with the real character, constant criticism and humiliation begin. Should not be doing that. It is necessary to help a man to develop the missing qualities, not to set unbearable goals, to offer those options that will suit both.
- It is necessary to change and most. It is stupid to blame him for something, if you do not develop and can not be realized in life. Show with your personal example how to act, your wisdom and activity in the work process.
- Let him be a man, not a henpecked. Give yourself the opportunity to solve serious gaps, take care of you. Requests should not look like an order. Be gentle and gentle to wake a real male in him.
- You can not criticize and compare. In no case do not say that he is worse than her friend's spouse. This is your choice, so there should be no complaints. When you start to compare with other men, self-esteem falls, and do not want to do anything. It is necessary to support and encourage it.
- Surround with care and love. This is important, create a favorable climate in the family.
- You should always talk and consult with him. Show that he is the head of the family. Share your thoughts and suggestions, listen carefully, even if you decide and accept something else.
- Praise and give thanks. This will be an incentive to become a good husband and father. Notice everyone, albeit a minor, good deed, praise. This will contribute to the growth of his self-esteem.
Now we know how to help a man to believe in himself. And yet, you should always speak in a calm tone, do not humiliate, do not evaluate and do not read moralizing. The main thing is to provide support both moral and physical. For example, introduce the right people, from whom he will receive a good business proposal, and so on.
We will give some advice to women
How to believe in a girl? There are some effective recommendations. So:
- It is necessary to self-actualize.
- Respect and love yourself.
- Get rid of the complexes.
- Work on your appearance.
- Communicate with successful positive people.
- Do what you love.
- Improve, eliminate flaws.
How to believe in yourself? More tips:
- Do not focus on the problem. Take everything with humor. Release the situation.
- Do not forget about responsibility. To become self-confident, be brave enough to admit mistakes and mistakes. Never doubt, there is always a way out! And if you do not give up, any situation can be wrapped in its direction.
- Develop abilities. Only by believing in your strength, you will achieve great heights.
And in order to have faith and power, you need a goal. It often happens that life comes to a dead end, it seems that everything collapses underfoot, there is no gap. How to believe in yourself again? Come up with a dream that you really realize. And start moving towards her. Adopt an affirmation: "I will succeed, I can do everything!". Speak and other positive installation. Let the guiding star be the statement: “Nothing is impossible!”.
For all this, it is important to understand: in order to become more confident, you need to realize that no one can control your emotions, only you.
We prefer not to think about it and not to notice. However, in any, even the most successful society, not to mention our open spaces, there are a huge number of people who need your help. Perhaps these are children from a shelter, a beggar on the street, a veteran at your entrance, or even just donated blood.
Try to make someone's day a little better. Nothing enhances confidence and self-esteem than the awareness that you are vital. Charity and volunteering can help not only other people in solving their problems, but also you personally can gain lost self-esteem.
2. Make a list of victories
Are you beating your head against the wall and are you ready to give up in complete hopelessness?
Try to make a list of your accomplishments. Surely you had difficult situations in your life, from which you emerged victorious, or victories that you can be proud of. Compiling such a list is a good psychological motivator that helps you to believe in yourself and believe in yourself.
3. Surround yourself with people who believe in you.
If in your environment the first violin is played by people constantly criticizing and humiliating you, it is not at all surprising that you cannot take off. Not so long ago, we already wrote about negative people and what role they can play in your life.
Try to remove from your life such characters or reduce communication with them to a minimum. Instead, find people with similar values and interests who will support and reinforce your progress. As a result, your self-confidence will receive multiple nourishment and protection.
4. Accept yourself
In order to believe in yourself, you must first accept yourself as you are. How can you believe that you cannot fully accept? If you do not have it, it means that you are rejecting a part of yourself, perhaps even hating some of your qualities. It is impossible to believe that you do not like. Therefore, you have no other way to gain self-esteem, how to love yourself completely and without reserve, with all its advantages and disadvantages.
5. Change the angle of view
Stop focusing on imperfections and grievances in your life. Instead, focus on what is good and interesting around you, thanks to the fate behind it. Every time you want to complain about the difficulties and injustices, try to find in the current situation at least a bit of positive and it turns out that there is no problem. If fate feeds you solid lemons, then look for a way to make them lemonade.
6. Step wins
It’s absolutely impossible to start believing in yourself if you constantly fail in your endeavors. Maybe life really gives you too difficult tasks, maybe you are not good enough to assess their strength.
In this case, it is worth trying to independently determine for oneself a real and achievable goal. Start with a small, but doable step. It is better to move forward dear modest victories than every time counting lumps after deafening falls.
7. Study yourself
Francis Bacon said that "knowledge is power." And he was undoubtedly right. If you can not cope with the problem, then you study all the information that can help in solving it. If you cannot cope with yourself, then you must first study yourself.
Reading psychological and motivational literature, seminars, courses, practical exercises on personal growth can help you find the support that you lack in life. Learn, explore, think. Knowledge of how the world works and how people work, will help you to find peace and confidence in life.
8. Live your goals.
Try to make an inventory of those goals that you face for a year, for five years, in general in life. Rate each of them. Is it really your goal or just a picture from a fashion magazine stuck in your mind? Do you really want this or is this goal imposed on you by your half, your boss, your surroundings? Maybe instead of traveling to tropical islands in your heart you most of all want to close in your office and write a super program or a novel? Or on the contrary, is it time to drop everything and change the corporate tie on the bungalow overlooking the ocean?
You can begin to believe in yourself only if you are completely honest with yourself and begin to live your life. You can not spend your life to fulfill other people's desires and respect yourself at the same time.
9. Stop comparing yourself to others.
Your appearance, achievements, profits, success and everything else should in no case be compared with others. Everyone has their own way, their goals and their achievements. Do not waste time, emotions and strength to race with others, otherwise your whole life will pass in the shoes of a race horse, driven by a whip of vanity and spurs of ambition.
Belief in yourself is necessary for every person. She, like a guiding star, helps to move through life without looking back at the voices of spiteful critics, without losing course in the confusion of false goals and not stumbling over failures and problems. Good luck on the road!
Believe in yourself! Tips on how to believe in yourself
Think of life easier. Even without going into psychological nuances, it is possible to come to purely logical thinking that belief in ourselves directly proportional to our choice and our conclusions about a particular task or problem.
There is a very vivid example of this, called the "School Problem." This experiment was conducted by the famous psychologist Albert Bandura. So, what he did: he gathered in two classes students, in each of which there were both “excellent students” and “losers” (that is, from the point of view of the mental component, they were equally strong). Кроме того, ученики были из одного класса (только разные подгруппы). После чего он каждой группе задал решать одну и туже задачу, однако в первой группе он упомянул о том, что задача архисложная, а во второй, наоборот, сказал о том, что задача очень легкая и даже у самых слабых учеников она не вызовет проблем.
The results of this experiment were as follows: in the group in which it was reported that the task was extremely difficult, most of the students gave up quickly and did not solve the problem. And the group in which they mentioned the ease of solving the problem, most of the students, on the contrary, solved this problem. Moreover, even the weakest students did not give up, continuing to persistently seek a solution, despite the lack of knowledge, and many of them gave in to the task!
This experiment clearly showed how people respond to difficulties. If they already on a subconscious level give themselves a signal that this problem is practically not solvable, then they will immediately poke in front of it, since they do not believe in themselves and their strengths. But it turns out that any life problem has a simple solution, the main thing is to treat it, in any way, an extremely difficult task, but as a simple situation. The easier you will perceive life, the faster you will believe in yourself and learn to achieve any heights in this life.
Be based on the experience of people equal to you. Sometimes the lack of faith in ourselves is due to the fact that we are starting to compare ourselves with other people who also failed to solve this problem. As a rule, we say to ourselves something like this phrase: “Well, if it didn’t work out for him! So I certainly will not succeed! ” So to speak and think, at least - stupid. Remember that you are a unique person who cannot be like the others in abilities or skills. What others fail, is not a fact that you will not succeed. Never give up before the time! And if you decide to compare yourself with another person, then consider it and your experience in a particular area.
Remember your successful experience. Sometimes, in order to believe in yourself and start to achieve results, it is enough just to recall your successful experience in this area. For example, if you do not believe that you will manage to win a competition in a big tournament, then try to look into your past, in which you will see a lot of victories. And think: people just don’t get to big tournaments. Naturally, past good luck does not guarantee good luck in the future, but the past can inspire you with confidence and hope, and this is enough to get a considerable chance to win. It is on personal experience that we consider our chances, so if you want to instill confidence in your own strength, think about your past SUCCESSFUL experience.
To believe in yourself - raise the bar. We begin to respect ourselves and trust ourselves only when we do something beyond our capabilities. After all, you will not be proud if you beat a small child in chess who has just learned the basics of this game ?! But you will be extremely happy when a strong grandmaster loses you. It is so?! Therefore, so that belief in yourself never disappears, you need to gradually raise your bar. Belief in yourself or as it is also called - "self-efficacy", is able to grow with the complexity of the tasks that you solve. But most importantly, by solving problems of a more complex nature, you become an even more successful person!
It is more difficult to survive a child or adolescent defeat. One can never compare oneself in the present tense with oneself as a child. If you didn’t succeed in building relationships with girls in adolescence, this does not mean that there will be problems in adulthood. Difficulties can arise only if you assure yourself that you still do not deserve the attention of the beautiful half of humanity, for whatever reason. We agree that it is very difficult to believe in yourself in childhood, since in many respects we cannot soberly correlate ourselves with an already accomplished person, as a result, children and adolescents suffer defeat, and belief in themselves can be lost for several years.
Consider your capabilities when evaluating solutions to a life task. To once again not to be disappointed in yourself, you should not sometimes lay on yourself more than you can really take. Try to take on those things that are real. For example, it is foolish to plan to become a dollar millionaire in a month if today you don’t even make one thousand, and you don’t have a plan as such either. The more often you call for common sense to decide, the less you will end up in situations that turn out to be too hard for you. Often, belief in oneself disappears, after numerous defeats, and vice versa, it can manifest itself after several victories, it follows that in order to encourage oneself and to believe in one's own strength, sometimes it is enough to get a few, albeit small, victories.
Alien opinion affects faith in yourself. Man is a creature that lives in a flock (society), he can not live without him. Therefore, for each of us the opinion of society has a certain value. Sometimes someone else's opinion becomes more important even own. As a result, every phrase said to a person is capable of changing him and mean people use it, rushing insulting words and as a result: there is not just anger towards the offender, but self-disappointment, faith in their beauty, intelligence, intelligence, etc. .P. If you are also dependent on someone else's opinion, then you can never believe in yourself and your strength!
Want to believe in yourself - consult with authorities. You will not be able to completely get rid of someone else's influence, and there is no need for that as such, because you need to remain a partially trusting person, but only people who are authorities for you in this or that matter are to be trusted. However, do not create yourself an idol who understands everything. Each person is able to be an expert in two or three areas, not more. If he gives advice, already going beyond his knowledge, then it is not necessary to listen to them. So, if an authoritative person declares that you are really good at your business, and everyone else (friends, acquaintances and relatives) have the opposite opinion, then it is better to listen to an independent expert.
Learn how to prioritize. Not all cases should be the best, and all the more, not all tasks require exactly your solution. It is very important to understand what plays a dominant role in your life, what is secondary and what is of no importance at all. We often try to solve a lot of cases at the same time, thus putting on ourselves an unbearable burden, and instead of resolving problems, we have a lot of failures that oppress us. But the most terrible thing in these situations is that we manage to saddle unnecessary things, but the important ones remain unresolved, as a result we have a bad mood, low self-esteem and a lost faith in ourselves.
Communicate more often with successful and positive people. As we already mentioned above, each person requires social activity, one of the manifestations of this activity is communication, the emotional consciousness of a person directly depends on it. If we communicate with evil, envious, and generally negative-minded people, then we would not want to, but we will begin to become the same. Therefore, if you do not want this, but rather strive for success and acceptance of faith in yourself, then, first of all, you need to change your environment. Try to spend more time with people successful and tuned to an active life position.
Avoid stress. Stress is a very insidious condition for a person, because on the one hand, it is an emotional state that every person has to experience. However, on the other hand, it has a very negative effect, in case of illness or depression. Take our example with you. A person with an already lowered self-esteem does not believe in himself, and then a stressful situation occurs that can bring a person to a nervous breakdown after which a number of health problems will appear.
Lead a healthy lifestyle. A healthy person, as a rule, has no problems with belief in himself, as he always has a “fresh mind”, which allows him to soberly look at things and the world around him. He does not panic from defeats, but perceives them as another life experience, which will later come in handy for such situations. After all, only he who does nothing is not mistaken.
We wish you to always believe in yourself, your strength and always achieve your goals!
The reasons for self-disbelief
They can be divided into three groups:
- Environment, family, colleagues, friends. Those who surround you can constantly prove that you can’t do anything, that you are not capable of anything, that you are a loser or a loser and are generally mediocre. Most often, unfortunately, our relatives are capable of it. Such statements are of some importance when they come from the closest people. How to develop self-confidence when parents instill that you have a big nose or empty head. Try to remember how often you told your relatives about your plans, and they only demotivated you in response, completely unsettling and deviating from the goal. In the life of each of us there is one who always pulls us down. Great, isn't it? After all, that's exactly what we need! Believe in yourself, do not be disheartened, the main thing is your goals. They do not have to be approved by relatives.
- The second reason comes from ourselves. We have the imprudence to compare ourselves with others. That is why we do not understand how to develop self-confidence. Constantly comparing yourself with others makes no sense. It is difficult to accept, but it is. There will always be those who are better than you in anything. How to believe in yourself? It may be better to learn from others, to adopt something better than they possess. Rivalry with someone is often useful, urging us to the desire to move forward, develop. But many can fall hands.
- Our failures and failures. This reason is called the main one in the absence of confidence. Just believe in yourself, what could be easier! But it is not. The luggage of all failures haunts many. Someone gets a bashing from a boss or a bad grade in school and does nothing else. Surrenders and retreats.
So often happens with the study of foreign languages. This is perhaps the most successful example. Most people think that learning a language is like going for a walk in the park on July evening. Nice, nice, interesting. But the study of languages is a long-term everyday work. Not everyone understands this, which is why they so often quit after several months of study. Or buy a brochure: "Foreign language in 15 minutes over a cup of coffee." The formula for all failures: the complex can not be simple.
Women's psychology and self-confidence
At the heart of most women, opposing beliefs can coexist. Many women are guided by doubts about their appearance. This can really cause them a lot of problems.
Many women simply do not know how to find self-confidence or how to raise self-esteem and self-confidence. Often uncertain women say: “What if it doesn't work out? And what if I can't ”? In most cases, they are simply afraid to lose, not like or look ridiculous. At a deeper level of the subconscious, all this forms the belief that it is simply impossible to gain self-confidence. Believe in yourself and success is guaranteed!
There is a great way to understand whether you believe in yourself or not. Record yourself on a video camera with speech, gestures, movements. View the record, whether you like your appearance, behavior. If you calmly react to your image from the side, then most likely you accept yourself as you are, and you have no problems with how to cultivate self-confidence.
When a woman is able to accept and love herself with all her advantages and disadvantages, then it becomes easier for her to move through life, it is easier to achieve advancement along the career ladder. The psychology of each person should be based on self-esteem, love and absolute self-acceptance! Believe in yourself and succeed! The formula for success is simple!
Male psychology and self-confidence
For men, the question of how to gain self-confidence is one of the most pressing.
Once he was a child, and his father told him that he was fat or weak, and a real man should be strong, muscular, slim, resilient. The child was beginning to be ashamed of his appearance, weakness or angularity. Remember: once a remark about a child’s appearance can form his attitude towards himself in the future.
Once said: "You are stupid" or even more biting phrase can forever discourage the child to engage. He was already shown what he is. And imagine for a moment the boys, whom the “good” parents used to grind: “You are incapable, you have nothing to do, you are weak, you are fat”. How to believe in yourself when the seemingly closest people do everything to achieve the opposite.
An adult male is unlikely to establish a causal relationship with what his parents said. In time, he can simply accept that he has really physical imperfections. What to do with it, how to gain self-confidence? Most likely, there will not be enough training and popular books on psychology. Corrective work of psychologists and psychotherapists will be required.
Women should advise the following. That the man believed in himself, believe in him! Do not create your ideals and your beloved man wean from this. Self-suggestion that your man is the most worthy will help you inspire this thought to him. How to be so confident to succeed, prompts women's experience.
Accept your partner and respect him. Every man is individual and has every right to do so. No need to try to redo anyone.
Only the man himself can decide for himself whether to change him or not, and in the way he considers correct. To develop self-confidence, you need to let the man know for himself if he wants to.
How to move your life forward
This chapter will contain tips that you can use to understand how to increase self-confidence:
- think about life easier. People preparing for problems will face these problems. If at the subconscious level we are told that the task is difficult and practically not solved, then the majority will save it. But any situation can always have a simple solution. It is necessary to treat the difficulties of life as a logical task, where there is always a simple solution. As M. Kalashnikov said: “Everything ingenious is simple, everything complicated is not needed.” Learn to take life easier, then it will be easy for you to pursue your own,
- How to increase self-confidence, if nothing happens? Base on the experience of people equal to you. By social status, financial position and wealth,
- remember your luck, failures forget
- For the development of self-confidence, forget the children's and adolescent complexes.
A few more tips on how to develop self-confidence. First of all, evaluate your capabilities really. Do not plan to become a millionaire, if barely enough for food. Work, dream, learn how to cultivate self-confidence. Set priorities. Do not charge yourself with an unbearable burden.
Tips, how to gain self-confidence, of course, a lot. They all boil down to the following key conclusions:
- Do not focus on your own failures. Do not think about their failures. It is possible that in five to ten years it will be completely unimportant for you what causes depressive conditions in you now. For example, the only "troika" forever deprived you of the chances to get a red diploma. This is real stress for you. But suppose that after university you will not be able to find work in your specialty, you will find yourself in another field where you will achieve great success. Become a parent, and the assessment received five years ago, because of which you have experienced so much, will be completely unimportant. Gaining confidence in yourself helps look to the future, not the past.
- Formulate positive attitudes. “All people are like people, and I am a queen,” this should be about you. How to believe in yourself? Just tell yourself more often that you are kind, smart, beautiful, and everything will work out for you.
- The third rule in order to understand how to develop self-confidence, involves finding a decent example to follow. It doesn't matter who was or is your idol. The main thing that he helped you in how to develop self-confidence,
- Attend self-confidence training. Professional psychologists will easily explain how to gain self-confidence,
- Set a goal and go to it. If the goal is too serious and go to it for a long time, it may get bored at some stage, then break it up into small intervals. Want to lose weight? Then today exercise, tomorrow - the pool, the day after tomorrow - jogging or climbing wall. Complete the job. It is very important!
- Before asking yourself how to develop self-confidence, look at the bookshelf. How many books are left abandoned in the middle? Perhaps, how to be more confident, left somewhere at the end of one of them?
- Recognize your uniqueness. Even in elementary school, I realized that there were flaws in my appearance that I didn’t like, which I even terribly embarrassed. But one day the teacher asked if I was ready to look like my neighbor. That is, literally take and become her, with her appearance.
I thought and said that definitely not. И каждый ребенок в классе сказал также. Мы готовы нянчиться с нашими комплексами, но мы хотим быть только такими, какие мы есть. Мы любим себя такими, мы родились такими. Как быть уверенным? Надо принять, что ты уникален и в этом прекрасен! Самовнушение вам в помощь. Не помогает? Как обрести уверенность в себе расскажут психологи.
Что действительно нужно, чтобы научиться верить в себя?
Основные советы, как приобрести уверенность в себе, сведем в последней главе. Развитие уверенности в себе напрямую зависит от следования им:
- Do not think about the past. Look to the future, dream, but don't be discouraged.
- In order to understand how to increase self-confidence, make a list of your positive and negative sides.
- Be grateful for everything that helped you, what you learned.
- Collect all the good that you heard about yourself from anyone else. Remember, and even better write it down.
- How to believe in yourself, if they spoke badly about you at work? Turn flaws into virtues.
- Gestures of confidence characterize the person with the best hand and are able to influence the impression made.
- If you want not only to know how to increase self-confidence, but to gain real confidence, indestructible and reliable, then do not stop halfway.
- Stress is a very bad condition of a person. These emotions are experienced by each person. A person with low self-esteem is not able to believe in his strength, despair, falls into depression. A person may well go to a nervous breakdown.
- Follow your dreams to develop self-confidence.
- Break big tasks into specific goals.
- Concentrate on victories.
- Improve your appearance.
- Chat with people you like.
- Eat healthy food, get enough sleep, relax, listen to music, walk.
- Enjoy yourself with positive moments: watch your favorite movie, enjoy the best dishes. Surround yourself with beautiful things. Watch your appearance, improve yourself. Enjoy nature, exercise more. Don't aim for unattainable goals. Love and accept yourself as you are.
Believe in yourself to achieve lofty goals!
The author of the article is Elena Zhurba
1. Accept the current situation.
The first thing you need to do if you want to start believing in yourself again is to accept your current life situation. You have to come to terms with the way your life looks at the moment, and with the things that led to this situation. If you suffer because of this, you will not achieve anything. Only when you realize that nothing can be brought back can you have enough energy to change our lives.
“First, accept failure. Realize that without loss, the gain is not so great, ”- Alyssa Milano.
2. Think about your past successes.
If you feel you have fallen to the bottom, use your past to get enough motivation to rise again. Once you were awesome. Bring yourself back to this past and think of the amazing things you have done. Now realize that you can do it again. It is easy to think about those times when someone offended you, but it is just as easy to think about those periods of life when you were successful. Use the past not to revel in your failures, but to motivate yourself to achieve new goals.
“Every day is a new opportunity. You can remember yesterday’s success or leave failures behind and start all over again. Life is like that every day, a new game, ”- Bob Feller.
3. Trust yourself
This is one of the most important things that will help you regain faith in yourself. All energy, strength, courage and confidence is within you. Spend time with yourself to discover it, whether through meditation or vigorous activity.
“Everything in the universe is inside you. Ask everything from yourself ", - Rumi
4. Talk to yourself
We ourselves define what we want to become. What we say to ourselves and how we motivate ourselves plays a huge role. In the end, you do not need the approval of others, because in fact you need your own self-affirmation. Therefore, support yourself by talking and praise when you no longer have anyone to get approval and good motivation.
“The brain believes almost everything you say. And what you tell him about yourself, he will recreate. He has no choice. ”
“If you tell yourself that you cannot, then what will be the outcome?” - Shad Helmstetter.
5. Do not let fear stop you
Fear hides behind false evidence of what seems real. This is the main thing that keeps you from believing in yourself a lot more than anything else. Face your fears and don’t let them stop you from reaching your goals.
"Always do what you are afraid to do." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. Accept the help of strangers.
Surrounding people see your life from the outside and are sometimes more objective advisors than you. Your family and friends can help you recognize your abilities and skills, focus on your goals and remember your past successes. When you are filled with doubts, the people who love you will help you to believe in yourself again.
9. Keep moving forward and never look back.
“If you can't fly, run, if you can't run — go, if you can't go, crawl, but whatever you do, you must keep moving forward,” Martin Luther King.
In life there will be countless cases where you feel that you have fallen to the very bottom. A voice in your head will tell you to stop, and you will begin to doubt yourself, but never listen to that voice. Be strong and keep moving on. If you continue walking, you will eventually reach your destination. And when you do this, you will understand how much stronger you have become.
10. Let life lead you
Let your life go its natural course. When you learn to follow the flow of life, you will realize that this is a wonderful and wise counselor. If you let life lead you, it will shower you with its gifts and riches. To do this, you will have to come to terms with the life that you have been given, and learn how to relax. Let her direct you on the right path, and then you, guaranteed, will succeed.
“We all have different things through which we go through everyday life. And it’s really important to know, just at the end of the day, that we won and overcame it all. You must believe in yourself. You must believe in God and know that he will help you get through the difficulties. ”- Kelly Rowland.
Always believe in yourself and your uniqueness!