Do you know how to prepare the sauce called "Aivar"? The recipe for this workpiece, we present in the materials of this article. From it you will learn how to make a delicious vegetable sauce for the winter and what you need to purchase.
Hot Aivar Sauce: Serbian Recipe
In fact, there are several options for the preparation of such a workpiece. For a classic recipe, we need the following ingredients:
- Bulgarian pepper (yellow or red) - ½ kg,
- ripe sweet tomatoes - ½ kg,
- sharp onion bulbs - about 300 g,
- hot red pepper - 2 small pods,
- salt, pepper - to your liking,
- garlic cloves (small size) - about 4 pcs.,
- natural table vinegar - 1 big spoon,
- oil without aroma vegetable - 1 big spoon,
- Dijon mustard - ½ dessert spoon.
How should Ivar sauce be made? The recipe (for the winter to harvest it is not very difficult) requires careful processing of all components. Fresh vegetables are thoroughly washed and dried. The sweet pepper in general is laid out in a heat-resistant form, and then sent to a preheated oven for 20 minutes. Over time, the vegetables are taken out, covered with a lid and kept for another ¼ hour. After that, they gently remove the film, seeds and stalk, and then cut into four pieces.
Also separately clean the sharp onion bulbs and garlic cloves. They are ground by means of the meat grinder. Likewise, tomatoes are flavored with hot red and sweet peppers.
Heat treatment of Serbian sauce on the stove
Sauce "Aivar", the recipe of which we are considering, must be cooked in a thick-walled saucepan. Tomato paste and alternately mashed bulbs, garlic, hot and sweet peppers are spread alternately.
Mix the ingredients well, put them on medium heat and bring to a boil. After the vegetable mass begins to boil, add vegetable oil, various spices and Dijon mustard to it. In this composition, the sauce is boiled for about an hour. During this period of time, the vegetable mass should decrease by half, become more dense and fragrant.
Three minutes before switching off the plate, table vinegar is added to the sauce. It is necessary not only in order to make the dish sharp, but also for its long-term storage.
The process of preserving spicy snacks for the winter
How should Ivar sauce be preserved? The recipe for this snack requires the use of 0.5-liter cans. They are washed and sterilized by any known method. It is exactly the same with tin lids.
After the container is ready, they put boiling sauce in it and immediately roll it up. Additionally sterilize the workpiece should not be. She and so will last throughout the winter.
When can I eat “Aivar” sauce?
Now you know how to make Aivar hot sauce? The recipe for this preparation must be stored in your cookbook.
After the sauce is preserved, it is left in the room until it is completely cooled. Next, the banks are cleaned in the cellar. Having sustained a snack for about three weeks, it is served at the table along with any hot dishes and a slice of bread.
Delicious eggplant "Aivar": a recipe
Even an inexperienced hostess can harvest this sauce for the winter. With eggplant, it turns out especially fragrant and tasty. But first things first.
What ingredients do we need to make Aivar sauce? The recipe for this snack requires the use of:
- red sweet peppers - 500 g,
- fresh eggplants - 250 g,
- vegetable oil without aroma - 75 ml,
- garlic cloves - 2 pcs.,
- hot pepper hot - 1 pod,
- salt, vinegar and ground pepper - at their discretion.
The method of step-by-step cooking vegetable sauce
How to prepare a delicious sauce "Aivar" with eggplant? The recipe for this snack requires that all ingredients be processed in turn. First, wash the sweet peppers and eggplants thoroughly. They are dried with paper towels, cut in half, and smeared with vegetable oil. After that, the vegetables spread on a baking sheet covered with foil, and sent to the oven. At a temperature of 190 degrees the ingredients are baked for hour.
After softening the peppers and eggplants, they are removed, cooled and cleaned of seeds, stems and films. Next, the vegetables are ground with a blender or used for this meat grinder. Garlic cloves with hot, hot peppers are likewise mashed.
Having carried out the described actions, the ingredients are combined in one pot and put on a small fire. After boiling the vegetable mass, vegetable oil, vinegar, salt and pepper are added to it. In this composition, the sauce is boiled for about half an hour. Then it is laid out on sterilized jars and rolled covers.
If you decide to cook "Aivar" for immediate use, then it is not necessary to add table vinegar to it. Moreover, such a sauce can be heat treated for several minutes.
What to bring to the dinner table?
Aivar sauce with eggplants is best consumed in a cold state. Although there are some hostesses who prefer to submit this billet in the form of heat. It is laid out in a small ice-cream bowl and served to the table along with meat, fish or poultry. Also this spicy snack dish is perfect for alcoholic drinks. In this case, make it a kind of sandwiches. To do this, thinly cut rye bread, and then smear it with a small layer of vegetable sauce.
By the way, often “Aivar” is added to various goulash and stews. It gives dishes a special aroma and taste.
The preparation of ayvara in Serbian for the winter is a whole ritual. Performing all the necessary manipulations ensures an excellent taste of the snack and the possibility of storing it for a long time.
- Sweet pepper for quince choose red, ripe, meaty. If there is a lot of liquid in it, the output of the finished snack will be small, and there will be a lot of tinkering with its preparation.
- The traditional technology of making ayvara involves baking the pepper until it appears tanned, followed by cooling and peeling of the thin skin. Before this, the fruits are washed, dried with a towel, cut in half, and seeds are removed. Sometimes the peppers are baked whole, and the stems and seeds are removed after. Eggplants, if they are part of the dish, are also baked whole or cut into halves. Before this, "blue ones" will not prevent soak in salted water to remove solanine, which gives them bitterness. Some modern recipes allow you to abandon the roasting of vegetables, providing for other ways of their heat treatment.
- Prepared vegetables, if you follow the traditional technology of making ayvara, should be suspended in a grid or left in a colander for a night, so that excess liquid can flow out of them. If this is not done, it will take longer to boil the vegetables or to close caviar more liquid than is customary in Serbia.
- Before cooking the vegetables are ground using a meat grinder or blender. Changing the sequence of actions (roasting vegetables and grinding them) is undesirable, because otherwise you will not be able to get the product of the desired consistency.
- Lay out aivar in pre-washed and sterilized jars, cover it with metal lids, ensuring tightness.
They keep the aivar in a cool room or even at room temperature, but some recipes suggest storing the snack in the refrigerator.
A classic Serbian aivar recipe
- sweet pepper - 3 kg,
- refined vegetable oil - 100 ml,
- sugar - 15 g,
- salt - 15 g,
- grape vinegar (6 percent) - 15 ml,
- Hot peppers (optional) - 1-3 pcs.
- Wash sweet and hot peppers, pat dry with a kitchen towel. Fold the fruit on a baking sheet and place in a preheated 200 degree oven. Bake until they are a little clouded.
- Put the peppers in a container or pan. Close tightly, leave to cool. Thanks to this manipulation, peppers will become easier to clean.
- Peel peels, put in a colander or on a large sieve, place over a saucepan, leave for a few hours or even overnight, so that excess liquid flows out of the peppers.
- Remove seeds from the peppers together with the stalks. Chop pulp with a blender or mince.
- Mix the pepper mass with the oil, put on a slow fire. Boil down, stirring until the volume is reduced by a third. Add salt and sugar, cook another 10-15 minutes.
- Pour in vinegar, mix well, remove from heat.
- Sterilize the jars, boil suitable lids.
- Spread hot aivar on the cans, seal them tightly. Turn the jars and leave to cool in this form.
The appetizer prepared according to this recipe is well worth it even at room temperature. It has a bright color, seductive aroma and harmonious taste. Hardly anyone can refuse it.
Ajvar with tomatoes
- sweet pepper - 2.5 kg,
- tomatoes - 2.5 kg,
- onions - 1 kg
- vegetable oil - 0.2 l,
- sugar - 100 g,
- salt - 20 g,
- garlic - 8-10 cloves,
- hot pepper - 6-8 pcs.,
- Table vinegar (9 percent) - 20 ml.
- Bake sweet pepper in the sleeve, cool. Remove the skin from it, remove the stalks and seeds. Grind to a state of mashed potatoes, resorting to the help of kitchen appliances.
- Boil the tomatoes, peel. Cut the pulp into slices, rotate through a meat grinder or chop with a blender.
- Connect tomato and pepper mass.
- Free from the husk, cut into quarters, turn the onion through the meat grinder. You can use a blender instead of a meat grinder, it will not affect the result. Pre-bow can be lightly browned in a dry or oiled pan.
- Garlic cloves are peeled, chopped in the same way as other vegetables.
- From the pods of hot peppers, remove the seeds and partitions. Wear gloves to prevent skin burns. Grind hot peppers to a state of mashed potatoes.
- Add garlic and pepper to the rest of the vegetables, mix.
- Vegetable puree, simmer until boiling, boil for 20-30 minutes.
- Add salt, sugar and butter, continue cooking for another 15-20 minutes, stirring the vegetable mass regularly to prevent sticking. Pour vinegar 5 minutes before readiness.
- Spread the aivar over the prepared jars, roll them up, leave to cool upside down.
Optimal storage conditions of the product - a cool darkened room.
Ayvar with eggplant
- Bulgarian pepper - 2.5 kg,
- eggplants - 1.5 kg,
- vegetable oil - 0.35 l,
- water - 1.5 l,
- Acetic Essence (70%) - 40 ml,
- salt - 60 g,
- sugar - 50 g
- Peppers, having cleared of seeds, cut into 4 parts.
- Peel eggplants, cut into large semicircles.
- Boil water, add salt and sugar to it, pour in vinegar essence and 100 ml of oil. Wait until the marinade boils again. Dip in a portion of the vegetables boil until soft. Remove the vegetables from the marinade, put the next batch of vegetables in it and also boil until soft. So gradually cook all the vegetables: first paprika, then eggplants.
- Chop marinated vegetables with a blender or meat grinder, mix with the remaining butter and boil over low heat until the consistency of vegetable caviar.
It remains to decompose the snack on prepared banks, close them and after cooling down to store in a cool room.
Aivar in Serbian is one type of vegetable caviar, which can be closed for the winter. The main ingredient of this appetizer is the sweet pepper, which can be supplemented with onions, tomatoes, eggplants or other vegetables.
What it is?
Aivar is a traditional dish of Serbian and Balkan cuisines, prepared from baked or roasted bell peppers, and red. This vegetable caviar, which is a pasty mass. A bright hue appetizer gives red pepper, and add a paprika for a piquant flavor. Sometimes it consists of onions, eggplants, garlic, tomatoes.
To make a classic Serbian aivar, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of bell pepper (red),
- a pair of garlic cloves,
- two or three tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. salt,
- Art. l wine vinegar,
- hl Sahara.
- Pepper spread out on a baking tray covered with foil, send to bake at 190-200 degrees for about half an hour, turning once for uniform heat treatment. The skin should begin to bubble and in some places charred.
- Put the finished peppers in a bag and tie it to create a greenhouse effect. In this case, the skin will be removed quickly and easily. Remove it, as well as the stems and seeds, but after the pepper has cooled.
- Chop the garlic in any way, but carefully.
- Now combine peeled peppers with garlic, oil, vinegar, granulated sugar and salt. All skip through a meat grinder or puree using a blender.
- If you procure aivar, then you need to boil it and roll it over the banks.
To give the quince a savory flavor, add eggplants. The list of ingredients will be as follows:
- 900-1000 g of Bulgarian pepper,
- one small eggplant,
- two art. l vegetable oil
- three cloves of garlic,
- a tablespoon of wine vinegar (preferably red),
- ground pepper, salt.
- First, prepare the pepper: also bake it, as in the first embodiment, then clean it, holding it in the bag beforehand.
- Eggplants are also baked in the oven at 200 degrees for half an hour. After removing them from the peel.
- Next, combine the pepper with eggplants, garlic, ground pepper, salt, vinegar and butter, pass the mixture through a meat grinder so that it acquires a uniform consistency.
- Pour the mass into the pan and boil until thick. Determine the degree of density by yourself.
This recipe involves adding tomatoes and chili peppers. These ingredients will be needed:
- 1000 grams of bell pepper,
- 500 g tomatoes
- one hot pepper (paprika),
- two onions,
- three cloves of garlic,
- a teaspoon of mustard (or a third of a teaspoon of mustard powder),
- two tablespoons of apple or wine vinegar,
- three tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Bake the pepper in the oven, peel off the skins and seeds.
- Peel the onions and garlic too. Dip tomatoes in boiling water, remove and peel them.
- Then chop the tomatoes with pepper, garlic and onion in a meat grinder or in another way, add vinegar, mustard and oil.
- Pour mixture into a saucepan with a thick bottom and cook over low heat until you get the desired thickness.
- Either close the snack for the winter, or cool and serve or send in the refrigerator.
Aivar will surely please you and will occupy a worthy place on the table.
How to eat aivar?
Aivar is an excellent product for sandwiches, a base for multi-storey sandwiches, an addition to hot dishes (served in a separate small container), as well as added to scrambled eggs and Serbian “Ser” dishes, and to cold snacks made in a variety of rolls, etc.
Sometimes I love to eat ayvar just like “salty ice cream” - from a vase with a spoon, without anything. Aivar without the addition of spicy paprika is called blagi (good - good) ayvar, and with the addition of the last - ljuti(Uti - fierce) ayvar.
Thank you for your attention and - a good aivar! I have been using this recipe for ayvara for 4 years. Neighbors and friends say that it turns out exactly what you need. 🙂
The most important thing is pepper!
The recipe for ayvara is not one; its culinary world knows many variations. But they are all united by one characteristic: they contain Bulgarian pepper. And you need to prepare it for entry into the dish according to all the rules. To do this, all selected for cooking pepper wash, laid out on a baking sheet and sent to the oven. The mode must be set “hard”, however, you should watch the process so that the vegetable does not turn into embers. And at least once the pods need to be turned! On average, baking takes a third of an hour.
The next tedious, but necessary step is the removal of peel from pepper. To make it less sticky, you can use a sleeve for baking. Or drench the vegetables with cold water immediately after removing them from the oven. Only after the “outcrop” can you get seeds from the pod and grind it under a hot sauce.
By the way, if there are any problems with the oven, you can fry the peppers (dry and covered) or use the slow cooker in baking mode and, again, without oil.
Aivar for the winter: "modest" version
That is - with a minimum of ingredients. In any case, according to the authors of the recipe. In the Serbian sauce aivar includes only sweet pepper, which we have already described, tomatoes, onions, hot pods and some additives. The main components - tomatoes and peppers - "Bulgarian" - are taken in equal quantities. For example, 2.5 pounds each. In this case, onions will need a kilogram, garlic - a head (medium-sized), and something sharp, a “light” or chili - eight pods.
Cooking is easy!
First tomatoes are ground, then sweet peppers are prepared, followed by onions. Garlic chokes in any way that suits you and is added to the total mass. All the good is folded into a large container and placed on the stove. Tomit ayvar recipe advises about a third of an hour, after which the vegetable oil is poured. On average, it takes ten spoons. And the total cooking time can take from an hour to two - it will depend on the volume that you swung. Под самый конец добавляются соль, сахар и горчица. Ориентироваться следует на свои предпочтения. В первый раз можно попробовать стандартные пропорции: четыре ложечки соли, пять больших – сахара и две кофейных – горчицы.
Рецепт айвара по-сербски позволяет хранить соус год, а возможно, и дольше (просто обычно приправа съедается значительно быстрее). If you want to stretch the pleasure, you need to sterilize the storage container of the aivar and the lid for the closure in any way that is convenient for you, arrange the sauce in hot jars, roll it up and cool it in the upside-down position. But you can store it anywhere, the cellar is not required. Unless the top of kitchen cabinets, where the heat from the stove rises constantly, will not be the most suitable place.
Another aivar, the recipe of which is no less popular than the one already described. The main difference is the addition of the list of ingredients eggplants. They take half the rate of the weight of bell peppers. And do with the little blue should be the same. That is, send in the oven along with the main component. Before baking, eggplants need to be pounded from all sides (a fork or a toothpick will do for this purpose). This version of hot sauce will be tastier if hot peppers (half a pod per kilo of sweet, but no one forbids taking more) with onions and garlic will undergo a roasting procedure in a frying pan with vegetable oil.
Next, baked eggplants are cleaned and chopped into the smallest cubes, supplemented with roasting and added with salt (two spoons without a slide), sugar (twice as much), can be spiced with herbs and ground pepper. Chopped peppers are almost completely homogenous and wine vinegar is poured in here (red is better, calculation is a spoonful of liquid per pound of mass).
In fact, this aivar sauce is intended for use in the near future. If you want to save it before the winter holidays, put it in hot sterilized jars, close it and keep it cool until hour X.
Superear Aivar: Serbian Recipe
This option is not suitable for people who are unaccustomed to the burning sensation. Or they can use "caviar" in very limited quantities. Just because it does not use sweet peppers, and hot. Moreover, the sauce requires that the longest, oblong and extremely hot variety, from which one smell watery eyes. And the pods will need a whole kilogram - despite the fact that “softening” tomatoes will go only half a kilo to it. On the other hand, the sharpness will not increase with garlic and onions (they take only two heads according to the recipe).
Since here we are not talking about sweet pepper, then it will not be necessary to bake it (a unique recipe in a series of others). All vegetables are cleaned (and the gloves will not be superfluous, in any case, when “gutting” hot pepper), interrupted in a blender and put in a saucepan with a thick bottom. In order to avoid burning and to add three olive oil spoons to the mass of ajvar of a Mediterranean note, you can add spoons to the mass. From the moment of boiling this yummy on the fire will have to torment for about forty minutes, and with regular stirring, so be patient. Ten minutes before readiness, you will need to pour vinegar into the sauce, and either balsamic or wine white. Hot ayvar is poured into jars, screwed or corked - and stored without refrigerators and cellars. He is so keen that he becomes his own preservative.
By the way. If in your household white with balsamic vinegars are rare guests, use lime juice. The effect is the same, maybe the taste will become even more interesting and piquant, even if it turns out to be less pronounced.
Experiments are welcome.
The recipe for the winter quince is very variable. However, like most culinary delights. You can all the vegetables from the list that caused your sympathy, just cut into cubes (preferably small), add salt, spice up the spices and bake in the oven until a pleasant crust. Turning over is a must! Launched juices will be enough to form the desired consistency. And if it seems that they are not enough, and the sauce will come out too thick, you can always supplement it with tomato juice with interesting additions. And not only tomato, by the way - there are lots of interesting options. Such a “stew” can be rolled up in jars - and it will be quite a full-fledged ayvar. And do not be afraid to experiment with a variety of fragrant herbs and spices. In the end, it is they who “make” the taste, it is they who are able to create a true culinary masterpiece from any primitive. So you have every chance to thunder in the cooking environment as a real genius, if you can make a good composition of seasonings.
So try your luck, put experiments, do not be afraid to take risks! Someday, for a jar with your version of the aivara, the gourmet will be ready to give everything he has, including his soul!
Bulgarian pepper - 2 kg
Eggplant - 1 kg
Hot pepper - 1-3 pcs.
Onions - 1 pc.
Garlic - 5 cloves
Ground black pepper to taste
Sugar - 1-2 pinches (optional)
Vegetable oil - 200 ml + 1-2 items of l. for frying onions
Vinegar (apple / wine) - for harvesting (4-5 tbsp to taste)
- 35 kcal
- 1 hour
Aivar is a popular dish of Balkan cuisine. At its core, it is a very thick paste / caviar from baked or roasted pepper. Depending on the regional characteristics and preferences of the culinary specialist, the dish can be prepared both on the basis of only sweet bell pepper, and with the addition of other vegetables - most often eggplants or tomatoes.
Extremely simple and unpretentious in cooking, aivar sauce is not capricious in terms of storage conditions, due to which it has gained great popularity not only as a seasonal snack, but also as a preparation for the winter.
With a rather modest set of components and a minimum amount of spices in the composition, the dish turns out to be incredibly fragrant and tasty! Its delicate creamy texture, seductive aroma and taste with smoky notes conquer from the first piece. Ready ayvar can be served as an independent snack / caviar, and as a sauce for meat dishes and side dishes, as well as added to soups, gravy and stews as a seasoning, and, of course, the easiest option is to make delicious sandwiches! Try it!
Prepare the ingredients on the list.
Today we prepare ayvar from baked pepper with eggplants. Such an addition does not particularly affect the taste, but pleasantly increases the total volume of the snack. For comparison: out of 2 kilograms of Bulgarian pepper, I get about 800 grams of well boiled, thick ayvar (billet for the winter). Adding 1 kg of eggplants - I get 1 liter of billet for the winter and another 250-300 grams is left for sandwiches. Aivara, who is planning to eat right away, will get a little more - you can not boil it down much.
Eggplants and peppers (sweet and spicy), place in an oven preheated to 200 degrees and bake for 25-30 minutes, until soft and dark ocher appear. In the process, turn the pepper several times so that the frying takes place evenly.
You can also bake vegetables on charcoal. The lightly burnt skin of pepper and the aroma of a fire give the finished snack an incredibly delicious smoky flavor.
Put the baked pepper in a sealed bag and leave for another 10-15 minutes - so the skin will be easy to clean. Eggplants slightly cool and separate the flesh from the skin.
Also peel the hot peppers and remove the seeds. For a spicy snack, add 2-3 hot peppers. I add 1 hot pepper - the snack turns out to be moderately spicy.
Peel the peppers by removing peels and seeds. Drop the pepper into a sieve to remove all the juice. If time allows, you can leave the pepper in a sieve for several hours or overnight by placing it in the fridge.
The more juice you manage to separate at this stage, the less time it will take to boil down ayvar. Further preparation of the dish, in fact, is aimed at evaporation of excess liquid to obtain a thick consistency of aivar. Separating the maximum liquid at once, we simplify our further work and reduce the cooking time.
Prepared vegetables very finely chop with a knife.
Or grind in a blender.
Fry the onions in a pan until golden brown. Then add the chopped garlic and fry all together for another 1 minute.
Combine the prepared mixture of baked vegetables, toasted onions and garlic, vegetable oil. Add a few pinch of salt, ground black pepper, a pinch of sugar and, while stirring, bring to a boil. Try ayvar and add more spices to taste.
Boil the ayvar should be constantly stirring until the mixture thickens so that the spoon will stand and the mixture will begin to lag behind the walls of the pan. If you hold a spoon on the bottom of the pan - the trace of it should be fully tightened in five seconds. Usually the cooking process in this case takes from 20 to 40 minutes. If you plan to eat aivar immediately, you can boil down aivar for a shorter amount of time, 10-15 minutes.
For the preparation of an aivar for the winter, 5 minutes before readiness, pour 4-5 tbsp into the pan. wine or apple vinegar (adjust the amount to taste). For short storage, you can not add vinegar, replace it with lemon juice or add quite a bit to taste. Ready ayvar poured into sterilized jars and roll up.
Aivar is ready! Enjoy your meal!
You can store an aivar without rolling it up - for example, pour it over sterilized cans, pour in a small amount of vegetable oil, seal it tightly and store it in a refrigerator or simply freeze it in portions. Even in conditions of subzero temperature, he will not lose his taste.
Like the recipe?
put 5 stars
or give another assessment!
Aivar is a Serbian national dish,
nicknamed "the black caviar of the poor",
ideal for grilled meat and kebab!
This word is pronounced with emphasis on the first letter, Ai-var,
which means "namaz" - in Russian about the same:
NAMAZ - that spread on a piece of bread!
Over the past years, I have repeatedly prepared Aivar.
I know even 4 cooking recipes!
Cooked each. And everyone is tasty.
Now, with the presence of a combine or grinder in almost every kitchen, the preparation of “Aivar” takes very little time, but earlier, on the usual “meat roll” - it was necessary to sweat!
But, to the point.
For the preparation of "Aivar" need pepper.
You can take the usual Bulgarian, but it is sweet and in the recipe will only imitate "Aivar",
You need to find this:
This is a long and spicy pepper. For stuffing it is not suitable.
When preparing it, be careful: your hands are burning!
And do not touch the mucous membrane of the mouth or eyes (especially the nose)!
Recipe 1: Aivar with Tomatoes
It is necessary (strictly by weight):
1 kg of pepper
0.5 kg tomatoes
0,150 g onion
0.025 g garlic
50 ml of sunflower oil
2 tablespoons (no slides) salt
4 tablespoons of granulated sugar
1 tablespoon of table vinegar
Wash everything thoroughly, remove the core from the peppers, let it drain (dry) and scroll the vegetables in a meat grinder.
Then cook over high heat for 30 minutes CONSTANTLY MIXING.
First, “Aivar” is boiled, then the liquid begins to boil, then it remains low, but when it is almost gone, remove it from the fire. Look carefully at the photo, I tried to show it.
10 minutes before the end of cooking add vinegar, then shift to jars. Sterilization is not needed. The output of this recipe is exactly 1 liter. If more, then “Aivar” is cooked incorrectly (undercooked). In a properly boiled "Aivar" spoon should stand!
Recipe 2: "Aivar" with eggplants
It is necessary (strictly by weight):
1 kg of pepper
0.5 kg eggplant
0,150 g onion
0.025 g garlic
50 ml of sunflower oil
2 tablespoons (no slides) salt
4 tablespoons of granulated sugar
1 tablespoon of table vinegar
We are doing everything exactly the same, but I draw your attention to the following: eggplants are not tomatoes, they will not give juice.
Therefore, the cooking time is shorter than 10 minutes, and the output is more than 200 grams.
Vinegar I Used
If you have not found such a pepper for sale, take a regular Bulgarian, but you will need to add hot chili peppers. You can scroll it along with the seeds, then it will be very hot, but if without seeds, the taste is softer.
Recipe 3: "Aivar" with apples
For 2 kg of pepper: 1 kg of tomatoes and 1 kg of apples (without skin), increase the amount of other spices slightly.
Recipe 4: "Aivar" - a mixture.
For 2 kg of pepper: 1 kg of eggplant and 1 kg of apples (all the same).
From the photo you can see how "Aivar" differs from one another.
Girls! I advise you to cook "Aivar". Very tasty snack and "Mazalka"! Sharp! To the meat is the thing! If you add "Aivar" to rice, then you get dyuvech rice - a popular Balkan dish (from the old magazine "Yugoslavia" for the 1985th year, so about). I also add to different sauces (especially good for pasta!).
And yet: in the winter with “Aivar”, you can make a very tasty snack: mix it with rustic (coarse-grained) cottage cheese. In addition, you can add to meat dishes when stewing. It gives the meat some sharpness (light piquancy!) And a very beautiful color.
Storage: you can store it without rolling it up, just put it in small jars and pour sunflower oil on top (so that there is a thin oil film). You can freeze, the taste does not change.
Subscribe to the Cook group in Contact and get ten new recipes every day!
Join our group in Odnoklassniki and get new recipes every day!
Share the recipe with friends:
Photos of "Aivar" from cooked (9)
Comments and reviews
August 21, 2017 kattrina2008 #
August 9, 2017 Anisya I
July 17, 2017 rosenpappel #
January 8, 2017 VAGANTOONE #
December 16, 2016 werfyjds #
November 8, 2016 n tokareva2011 #
November 22, 2016 Persiancat #
November 22, 2016 n tokareva2011 #
November 22, 2016 Persiancat #
November 23, 2016 n tokareva2011 #
September 28, 2016 Svetusenka #
September 13, 2016 shostak123 #
September 10, 2016 Utah 2015 #
August 27, 2016 diana beau #
August 27, 2016 diana beau #
August 18, 2016 Persiancat #
August 7, 2016 Florinda Meer #
July 7, 2016 crelov-s #
I read the recipe and the description of the pepper completely confused me. Please specify which pepper is needed for this recipe. I'd like to make this seasoning.
Black (?!) Is written in the recipe, then "spicy", then - Bulgarian with the addition of chili. Understood nothing.
Maybe you had in mind the mild hot pepper varieties (pickled ones) or paprika pepper varieties?
May 19, 2016 ell-in #
Leave a comment or a recipe review
Sign up, or log in if you have already registered.
You can log in to the site without registering and entering a password using your account on the following sites:
If you are not satisfied with something in a new design - write your comments so that we can fix it.
Login without registration
You can login to this site.
under your name.