Pink clay is produced by combining white and red clay. Because of this, it can have a complex effect and allows you to solve many skin problems.
White clay is most in demand for oily skin, as well as eliminates acne. And red - gives youth to fading integument and is a real salvation for sensitive dermis.
Now you understand how unique pink clay is. The properties of the powder are incredibly extensive and combine all the best qualities of the white and red natural components.
Pink clay, the properties and application of which are discussed below, is a faithful assistant of women with any skin type. After all, all the tasks assigned to her she performs with double strength.
The substance is excellent effect on the skin due to its rich composition. It is enriched with silicon, magnesium, zinc, calcium, iron, potassium, aluminum, copper, etc.
The rich content of many useful substances made pink clay a popular tool in the care of the face and body. In addition, it perfectly strengthens the nails and hair.
Pink clay is used for medicinal purposes to combat skin ailments. It is used in cosmetology for many salon procedures.
Experts say that the constant use of a unique component allows you to solve such problems:
- restore impaired tissue function,
- to enrich the dermis with trace elements
- rid the skin of inflammation
- perfectly disinfect the integument
- stabilize metabolic processes in cells
- tone the dermis
- soften the skin
- eliminate acne, acne,
- rejuvenate integuments (eliminate wrinkles, improve skin tone, increase collagen production, ensure elasticity of integuments),
- whiten pigmentation,
- relieve allergic rash,
- take care of sensitive skin (relieve inflammation, relieve irritation),
- to clear covers from pollution, slags, toxins.
Pink clay has a mild effect on the integument. Because of this, it is great for sensitive, thin skin.
Main indications and contraindications
Pink clay provides delicate care and is an excellent disinfectant.
Such properties are especially valuable for girls with sensitive skin, which periodically appear irritation, acne, inflammation.
If you decide to use this substance for the first time, it will be helpful to familiarize yourself with its indications for use. And, of course, do not forget about contraindications.
Indications for use
Initially, it should be noted that the substance is suitable for all skin types. But for what derma and for what problems is pink clay most valuable?
The use of powder will bring the maximum benefit to individuals who have:
- delicate, sensitive, thin skin,
- problem dermis (various rashes, acne, acne),
- pigment spots
- freckles (if you want to get rid of them),
- fading skin
- brittle, splitting nails,
- dry, damaged hair.
Like any type of clay, pink powder has almost no limitations.
It is not advisable to use the product with:
- individual sensitivity
- the presence of extensive open wounds on the skin, purulent injuries,
- diseases of the cardiovascular system,
- thyroid ailments,
And now let's look at how pink clay is used.
How pink clay is applied to the face
The tool has a positive effect on the dermis. It gently cleanses the integument from various impurities, relieves them of decomposition products and slags.
Clay easily exfoliates the cornified layer, thereby providing an excellent peeling. It nourishes the skin with minerals and oxygenates.
Pink clay face mask will provide:
- Fading skin. Effective smoothing of integuments, restoration of elasticity, elimination of small wrinkles and protection against the formation of new ones.
- Oily skin. Elimination of greasiness, getting rid of oily shine. Pink powder, easily clearing of pollution, returns to covers a matte natural shade.
- Sensitive and problematic skin. Elimination of irritation, inflammation, acne. Clay perfectly soothes integuments and reduces the risk of allergic reactions.
Use for legs and arms
The unique powder perfectly softens coarsened integuments. Therefore, it is often recommended to apply to the elbows and heels.
For small wounds and cuts, baths will benefit, the main component of which is pink clay. The use of powder allows you to accelerate tissue regeneration.
Tangible positive effects will provide a pink powder when used for nails. A substance that has all the necessary trace elements, eliminates brittleness, lamination plates. It helps to strengthen the nails.
Pink clay, the properties and application of which were examined in detail for facial care, is quite in demand in the procedures for the body. It helps to remove toxins from the dermis, relieves inflammation, normalizes metabolic processes at the cellular level.
Pink clay baths are invaluable. They perfectly nourish, tone up the body. Such procedures improve blood circulation and provide the skin with softness.
In addition, the bath is useful to take after a hard day, because they eliminate fatigue.
How pink clay is used for hair
Pink clay in hair care was no less valuable. It will bring the maximum benefit to dry and normal, naughty and damaged curls.
The mask of pink clay eliminates the fragility of the strands. It provides restoration of natural shine. Gives your hair vitality and health.
Now that you have completely figured out how useful a substance such as pink clay, properties, you can safely move on to effective recipes.
Effective recipes for home use
Amazing powder has not only excellent healing properties. He is able to provide quick results.
Improvement of the skin condition is noticeable after the first use of pink clay.
That is why experts often recommend to use a mask of this substance before an important event.
To do this, simply dilute the powder with water and apply the resulting mask on the skin.
After 10-15 minutes, having washed off the product, you will see radiant skin and feel its tenderness.
Rules of application
In order for the use of pink clay to bring maximum benefit, it is necessary to use it properly.
To do this, it is recommended to get acquainted with the advice of cosmetologists:
- Get fresh powder. It should be crumbly. The use of expired, stuck together, lumpy means is completely unacceptable. Such a product is no longer able to provide all the positive effects on the body.
- For the preparation of any means of clay do not use metal utensils.
- Bred powder only in cold purified water. Hot liquid can destroy a lot of useful substances contained in a unique substance.
- Making a tool, initially dilute the clay with any liquid specified in the recipe. This may be water, decoction, infusion, milk, juice.
- Be sure to test for an allergic reaction. To do this, apply before applying the tool on the wrist. Wait 10 minutes. Then rinse. If the skin does not appear irritation, you can safely apply the prepared remedy.
- The mask of pink clay dries very quickly on the dermis, forming a dense crust. Therefore, it should not be kept on the skin for a long time. 10-15 minutes is enough.
- The mask is easily washed off the skin. To do this, just wash. To remove the funds from the dermis, you can also use a decoction of herbs, kefir, milk.
- It is recommended to use pink powder twice a week. And after 2-3 weeks you will notice just amazing results.
It remains only to choose a recipe that matches your skin type, as well as solving the problem that has arisen, and you can begin to improve your appearance.
Pink clay for face
Amazing powder goes well with almost all ingredients. It can be combined with food, broths, berries, vegetables, fruits.
Any pink clay face mask is easy and very quick to prepare. And the effect that it provides, will allow you to feel like a real beauty queen.
For dry skin
For such covers, moisturizing and nourishing covers are used.
Pink Clay Moisturizing Face Mask
Means is used for dry covers. The mask will provide the necessary hydration and nutrition of the skin.
- Pink clay (3 tbsp. L.) Is diluted with slightly warm milk (3 tbsp.).
- Liquid honey (1 tsp) is introduced into the mixture.
- Carefully stir the mask and put on the face for 10-15 minutes.
If you notice the first “crow's feet” on your face, do not despair. Pink clay is as effective as Radev anti-wrinkle ointment.
Pink clay in combination with almond oil for the face - this is the most effective tool in the fight against wrinkles.
- The main component (2 tbsp. L.) Diluted with water to obtain a thick consistency.
- Then the agent is added warm almond oil (1 tbsp. L.).
For normal skin
Such covers require nourishment and saturation with useful minerals. If you are the owner of this type of skin, then use the tools below.
Pink clay nourishing face mask
Perfectly saturate the covers with useful substances such a tool:
- The main ingredient (1 tbsp. L.) Diluted with water (3 tbsp. L.).
- In another container, vegetable glycerin (1 tsp.) Is combined with Neroli esters (1 cap.), Petitgrene (2 cap.), Orange (2 cap.).
- Now mix both mixtures and apply the product to your face.
Improve the tone of the face, get rid of age spots allows this mask:
- Clay (1 tbsp. L.) Diluted with fresh lemon juice (1 tsp.).
- Into the agent injected rosemary oil (4 cap.).
For oily skin
If you are tormented by increased greasiness of the skin, you periodically suffer from the appearance of acne, the following recipes will come to your benefit.
Young ladies suffering from rashes on the face know how much discomfort is delivered by acne, teenage acne.
The following remedy allows you to cope with such problems:
- Pink powder (1 tbsp. L.) Mixed with white clay (1 tsp.).
- The resulting component is diluted with water (3 tablespoons).
- In the tool add pearl powder (1 tsp.).
This mask will help to cope with problems on the face, both women and adolescents.
Pink clay for the face of oily shine
The tool allows not only to eliminate greasiness. This is an excellent mask that provides narrow pores.
The recipe is very simple:
- Powder (1 tbsp. L.) Diluted with water (3 tbsp. L.).
- In the tool enter 1 egg white.
- Thoroughly knead the mask and apply on face.
Skin softening bath
It is recommended to resort to the help of water procedures:
- owners of dry skin - once a week,
- women with normal or fatty integument - 2 times within 7 days.
Such a bath allows you to soothe the covers, relieve irritation. It provides enhanced nutrition of the skin, accelerates blood circulation and removes harmful substances from the dermis.
- Powder diluted in warm water (100-200 g).
- It takes 15-30 minutes to take a bath.
This procedure helps to get rid of irritations, inflammations on the body:
- Essential oil (4-5 drops) is introduced into the pink powder. It is recommended to use peppermint, lavender, sage or tea tree oil.
- The mixture is diluted with water. Stir thoroughly until smooth.
- Then the prepared composition is dissolved in a warm bath.
- The duration of the water treatment is 15-20 minutes.
- After the event it is necessary to take a shower without using gel or soap.
Effectively struggling with orange peel the following remedy:
- Pink clay (100 g) combines with liquid honey (50 g).
- Apply the mask on the problem areas. Cover yourself with a towel.
- The duration of the procedure is 30 minutes.
- Stand under the shower and gently rinse the product under warm water. At the same time try not to stretch covers.
This procedure is carried out regularly, with an interval of 4 days.
Pink clay is able to become a reliable assistant in the fight against orange peel. In addition, it rejuvenates the skin, gives them elasticity, nourishes and softens them.
The most in demand wrap procedure with pink clay for women with flabby, lost elasticity, dull skin.
The following recipes apply for wraps:
- The main component (100 g) is diluted with purified water to obtain a creamy consistency. Means is applied on covers under a film for 30 min.
- The powder (300 g) is dissolved in warm milk to the desired consistency. Honey is introduced into the mixture (2 tbsp.). This is a more effective remedy for cellulite. Wrap duration lasts 1 hour.
To ensure excellent results should not forget about regularity. Wraps are recommended to be carried out every 2-3 days. The course consists of 12-14 sessions.
Pink clay for hair
If your curls have lost their original shine, the following remedy will come to the rescue:
- The main component (2 tbsp. L.) Is mixed with black ground coffee (2 tbsp. L.).
- The resulting powder is diluted with freshly squeezed grape juice (4 tbsp. L).
- Sour cream (1 tbsp. L.) Is introduced into the product.
This pink clay mask is applied to wet clean hair. Light massaging movements must be rubbed into the roots. After that, distribute it over the entire length of the strands.
It is recommended to keep the mask for about 30-40 minutes. Then you can rinse with warm water.
Nothing can compare with the strength and power of natural resources. And, despite the fact that pink clay does not exist in nature, it has a natural origin. After all, they received the powder of two generous gifts of Mother Nature.
Pink clay is an excellent tool to get rid of many skin problems. She will become a reliable and loyal assistant on the way to a healthy and radiant derma.
The article contains the most effective and unique recipes. So do not forget to save it and share information in the social. networks.
Pink Clay Skin Treatment
Cosmetic and therapeutic properties of pink clay for the epidermis allow it to be used in medicine for the treatment of skin diseases and in cosmetology for salon procedures. With continued use, this unique material is capable of much:
- restore impaired tissue function,
- stabilize metabolic processes in cells
- to disinfect
- eliminate inflammation,
- tone up
- feed the epidermis with trace elements
- inhibit the aging process: to activate the production of collagen, which makes the skin elastic, smooth fine wrinkles, improve complexion,
- soften the skin
- make paler spots, whitening effect,
- fight allergic rashes,
- protect sensitive, thin, easily vulnerable, delicate skin from all kinds of external damage,
- to give youth
- clean the skin of any types of pollution, as in this material there is silica soil, with which you can make a good peeling for the face at home.
Here is a useful effect on the skin has a mask of pink clay for the face, which everyone can prepare at home. The material can be freely purchased at a specialty store, find the appropriate recipe for yourself and learn how to prepare such useful and effective tools.
In order for a pink clay face mask to be as effective and useful as possible, it needs to be able to properly prepare and apply at home. This is not an ordinary food product to which we are all so accustomed in everyday life. This is a new material, and it should be taken more carefully and carefully.
- sensitive, thin, delicate skin, for which it is always difficult to find a cosmetic suitable for her,
- problem epidermis suffering from acne, blackheads and other rashes on the face,
- fading, already aging skin, wrinkles,
- freckles and other types of pigment spots.
- Contraindications: individual intolerance. Dissolve the powder in a small amount of boiled cold water and lubricate the resulting gruel to the wrist. After 10 minutes, rinse and wait a couple of hours. If during this time in the treated place there will be no discomfort, you can safely make masks of pink clay for the face: there will be no side effects.
- Buy crumbly (fresh), and not stuck together in lumps (old, expired) powder. This significantly affects its beneficial properties.
- Before mixing the powder with other ingredients of the mask, dilute it with the liquid specified in the recipe. It can be plain water (boiled, cooled), an infusion of some medicinal herb, fruit or vegetable juice, tea (green or black).
- Pink clay homemade masks quickly dry on the face, forming a rather dense crust. Поэтому не стоит держать их слишком долго: 10-15 минут будет вполне достаточно.
- Образовавшаяся на лице корка после маски легко размягчается под действием любой жидкости: если вы умоетесь водой, молоком, кефиром или отваром из травы, она быстро и легко сойдёт.
- Use such products at home once a week, and after 2-3 weeks the first result will be noticeable.
Home use of pink clay for the face is a great way to improve the condition of problem skin without medication and salon procedures. Choose a recipe that suits you, actively use it - and forget about problems.
About the product and its composition
Pink clay is not a natural product. This is the result of mixing two natural types of white and red clay, whose natural properties are enhanced by the combination, helping to carry out a full and effective skin care. Due to the softness and tenderness of the structure, the product is suitable for any skin type, even if it is very sensitive, vulnerable, prone to irritation. Pink clay is also valued by cosmetologists for its composition, which is rich in useful elements:
- potassium and calcium,
- silicon and iron,
- aluminum and zinc,
That is why clay is part of many cosmetics, the most diverse spectrum of action.
What is useful clay? A set of healing qualities, successfully used in the creation of cosmetics for the face, the regular use of which will help you with quality, healthful, pleasant and natural:
- soften and moisturize dry skin,
- eliminate inflammation, eliminating acne and blackheads,
- improve complexion and tone up the skin,
- smooth fine lines and smooth facial contours,
- slow the aging process of the skin,
- lighten freckles and age spots,
- restore impaired tissue function,
- narrow enlarged pores and improve blood circulation
- reduce the level of allergy and eliminate toxins with decay products,
- cleanse the skin of impurities with dead cells
- fill the skin cells with oxygen.
The balance of the components of the clay gives it a healing function, allowing it to be used in the treatment of skin diseases, such as various rashes, psoriasis, eczema and others.
Features home use
Cosmetic pink clay is used in pure form, and in combination with other components of the masks, enhancing its usefulness. In order for the composition not to lose its healing properties and to be as useful as possible, some features of the process must be taken into account:
- The work does not use metal utensils that can cause the reaction of minerals with the metal, leading to the destruction of mineral substances.
- Cool or cold water is used for breeding, as clay loses its healing properties with hot water.
- Before the procedure, the face is cleaned of dirt, providing access to the deep layers of the skin.
- The area around the eyes is a taboo for any masks, and the layer should be thin.
- For applying the mixture on the face, it is desirable to take a horizontal position. Clay is a rather heavy material that pulls the skin off when upright.
- Ideally, a uniform drying of the mask, with putty of cracks when they appear, for which it is better to exclude conversations during the procedure.
- Drying the composition is not allowed, for this purpose, wet gauze is applied to the mixture or it is constantly moistened with water or herbal decoction. Overexposure of the mask is not desirable, it is fraught with overdrying of the skin and additional loss of moisture.
- Masks disposable for the new procedure, they are being prepared again.
Pink Clay: Composition
Under natural conditions, pink clay is not always found in its pure form, since to obtain it, two natural components are mixed in certain proportions — white and red clay.
Due to its unique composition, pink clay has a lot of useful properties:
- From red clay, pink inherited a lot of useful qualities - it is recommended to use for the care of sensitive, dry skin, as well as in the presence of a tendency to allergies. The composition of this type of clay is copper and iron oxide, so it has a red tint. Masks that contain pink clay, soothe dehydrated and irritated skin, eliminate signs of inflammation and flaking, quickly relieve the itching feeling. Red cosmetic clay is widely used for the care of fading, dehydrated, dull and toned skin. This tool provides effective hydration, returns the elasticity and elasticity of the epidermis, pigment spots and infiltrates are quickly removed. Thanks to the addition of cosmetic clay to the composition of cosmetics, there is an improvement in the process of microcirculation of the blood, the cells are supplied with oxygen, the elasticity of capillaries and vessels is increased.
Due to this unique combination, the resulting product (pink clay) has a mass of useful properties and unique natural elements. Pink clay includes iron oxide, aluminum, silicon, calcium, magnesium and potassium. These substances are characterized by a strong anti-inflammatory effect, so this type of clay helps to get rid of skin rashes and acne, normalizes the acid-base balance of the skin, stabilizes the processes of regeneration of skin cells, improves the workings of collagen by the human body.
Pink clay: useful properties
The main feature of pink clay is its delicate texture and unique composition. Professional cosmetologists say that this type of clay is very delicate, therefore it is ideal for the care of sensitive skin and in the presence of a tendency to allergies.
Pink clay becomes an indispensable tool for skin care of the face, as it has a lot of useful qualities:
- It turns out a mild skin care, because pink clay is a delicate and gentle peeling, causing a stimulating effect on the process of cell renewal and subsequent tissue regeneration. At the same time, it acts as a natural absorbent, quickly absorbing all the waste products of the epidermis, including excess sebum, dead cells, toxins and dirt.
Cosmetics for the face, which include pink clay, have a softening effect, the state of inflamed and irritated skin returns to normal, acne is cured, existing epidermis lesions are healed, inflammation is effectively dried.
Providing regular use of cosmetic pink clay, the problem of enlarged pores is solved, but they are not only narrowed, but also cleaned of excess sebum, dirt and dust, and tissue cells are renewed. This tool helps not only to remove black dots and cleanse the skin, but also to even out skin tone.
With the help of clay masks, wrinkles are quickly removed, effective skin rejuvenation is performed, contours are tightened. There is a softening of the epidermis, wrinkles are quickly smoothed, the skin is refreshed, it looks rested and healthy.
Use of pink clay for facial skin care
This natural product is very convenient to use for the care of facial skin. With the addition of pink clay, you can independently make various masks at home.
Pink clay will help to quickly get rid of various problems associated with the state of the epidermis, the greatest effect is on dull and tired skin, including young, removing any type of rash.
Face masks with the addition of pink cosmetic clay are among the most effective and help to normalize the skin condition, eliminating various types of rashes, pigment spots, acne, infiltrates, even out the tone, improve color, increase the elasticity of the epidermis several times.
In order for the pink clay used to make various masks to benefit, you need to learn how to apply it correctly. Pink cosmetic clay is a powder of light pink color with a small admixture of yellow. It is necessary to part this means only cool water and to mix carefully until all lumps completely dissolve, and the weight of a uniform consistence will not turn out.
It is important to remember that for the preparation of masks with the addition of pink clay is strictly prohibited to use metal utensils, as well as iron tools for mixing. The fact is that salt and mineral substances of pink clay can chemically react with the metal, due to which the useful qualities of the mask are significantly reduced. The ideal option would be to use glass, ceramic, plastic, wooden or enamelled container and blade.
The active mixture is applied to a pre-cleansed skin of the face with a not very thin layer and is evenly distributed. Clay has the ability to absorb excess moisture, is a mild drying effect. That is why it is not recommended to put a mask on the area around the eyes and lips.
Clay is a rather heavy material, which can dry out if it is in an upright position, but at the same time fix the skin in a slack state. That is why during the distribution of the mask, you need to take a horizontal position and remain in it until the clay completely hardens, covering your face with a wet cloth, while it is important to relax completely.
If the mask with pink clay will be used for oily skin, then the duration of its exposure may be 20 minutes, for the combined and normal type - 15 minutes and no more. The duration of the mask for dehydrated, sensitive and dry skin is about 5–8 minutes. During this time, the mask will have to dry well, which is why the face is first moisturized with warm water. As soon as the active compound softens well, it is necessary to remove it very carefully and carefully with a damp cloth or just wash with warm water. At the end of the procedure, the skin is rinsed with cool water and any moisturizer is applied.
Masks, which include pink clay, can be used 1-2 times a week, and for dry skin will be enough once.
Folk recipes with pink cosmetic clay for face
To remove pollution and inflammations, to conduct a wellness course for the skin of the face, to return a radiant and fresh look to it, you should regularly apply a variety of cosmetic masks, which include pink clay. Given the set of active ingredients for different skin types, you can choose the perfect tool.
It has many useful properties:
- eliminates foci of inflammation,
- has whitening properties
- softens the skin
- prevents aging
- nourishes the skin with microelements and restores cell function,
- eliminates allergic rashes,
- removes dead skin particles.
In many pharmacies, pink clay is sold in finished form, but you can make it yourself. To do this, it is only necessary to mix white clay with red in equal proportions. Buy cosmetic clay only in pharmacies and trusted specialty stores!
Reviews of pink clay for the face are very positive, so you should consider effective masks, which you can always do without any problems and costs yourself at home. From contraindications can be identified only individual intolerance to the components.
Miraculous powder helps to overcome various skin problems. Home masks in no way inferior to expensive purchased means. Beauticians often recommend this type of clay for people of mature age, because with regular use it perfectly tightens the skin. This is the misfortune of many women - they often forget to make a mask, take long breaks in the course and then wonder why there are no visible results.
- For acne. This clay perfectly finishes with pimples. In addition, you can overcome and dermatitis. Mix four tablespoons of clay with aloe juice to make the composition according to its consistency like sour cream. Wipe your face with lotion, apply a mask, wash off after fifteen minutes.
- Dryness It perfectly nourishes dry skin, which requires careful care. Mix an equal amount of powder and milk, add a spoon of cottage cheese and a little liquid honey. Washed composition after fifteen minutes. Water should be cool.
- Dairy. Suitable for any skin type. It is able to whiten and nourish, saturating the epidermis with all the necessary vitamins. To do this, mix six spoons of the main ingredient with three spoons of milk and a small amount of honey. Add a few drops of glycerin. Rinse off after twenty minutes, be sure to apply a nourishing cream on the skin after the procedure.
- With yolk. This component can be found in many recipes for masks. It goes well with clay. With this composition, you rejuvenate the skin, cleanse it, smooth out wrinkles. Mix grated apple with yolk and clay, add peach oil. The mass should be thick, apply to the skin, wash off after twenty minutes.
- Pink face mask with lemon. With this composition, you clean the pores, suitable for oily skin. Mix fresh citrus juice with clay and tea tree oil. Apply to face for ten minutes.
- Honey From contraindications only allergy to honey. The skin will tighten, it will become more elastic. Mix for this natural honey with clay, stir with water to the desired consistency. Apply to skin, wait fifteen minutes.
- With sour cream. The ideal solution for dry skin, but suitable for normal. And also help get rid of stars, black dots, small wrinkles. Mix the clay with sour cream, citrus and vegetable oil. It can be kept on the face for half an hour.
Pink clay for the body
The unique powder can soften the skin of the whole body, activate lymphatic drainage, add tone to the skin. He will be a good assistant in the fight against cellulite. With this powder you can make a bath. If you have dry skin, it will be enough to take such a bath once a week, if normal or oily - twice. Due to this, blood circulation will accelerate, harmful substances will be more actively removed from the dermis.
The recipe is simple: dilute about 200 g of powder in warm water, take a bath for 30 minutes.
There is a more complicated recipe for anti-inflammatory bath. Dissolve pink powder in a convenient container, add essential oil (mint, lavender, tea tree or sage oil will do). Dilute with water until smooth, then dissolve this mixture in warm water. Take a bath for twenty minutes, then just rinse without using soap.
If you want to get rid of cellulite, then do with this magic bullet compresses. Mix 100 g of clay with 50 g of liquid honey, apply on the skin you need, wrap yourself in a film and cover with a warm blanket. After half an hour, the composition can be washed off. Do compresses regularly with an interval of four days. This is a great option for ladies with dull skin that has lost its elasticity.
You can also make wraps with powder mixed with milk. The duration of such wraps is an hour - it is possible and more, if you have a lot of free time. Do not forget about regularity - do them every three days. The course consists of twelve procedures.
This powder can strengthen your nails and improve the condition of your hands. Dissolve some powder in water and lower your hands for fifteen minutes. Such baths can be done before a manicure.
For girls whose hair has lost its former shine, we can recommend this composition: mix the main component with black coffee, dilute the composition with grape juice, add sour cream. The mask should not be very liquid. Apply to the entire length of hair, be sure to rub into the roots. Wash off in half an hour.
Pink clay: reviews
I am already at the age when I tried different skin products. And at some time convinced that it is better to resort to natural remedies. Никаких дорогостоящих препаратов не надо — делаю регулярно розовые маски и морщинки в области глаз действительно стали менее заметными!
Для меня всегда было большой сложностью подобрать средство для лица. Кожа у меня проблемная, а тут подруга посоветовала бюджетный вариант — розовый порошок. Начала делать маски, и прыщи стали пропадать буквально на глазах! А раньше чего я только не пробовала, чтобы бороться с ненавистными высыпаниями.
Я с ней принимаю ванны — они хорошо расслабляют и снимают усталость с тела. After the working day the most that. Yes, and the effect on the skin is not bad - it has become more smooth and taut, so pleasant to the touch.
Nothing can be compared with the power of natural properties. And although pink clay does not exist in nature, its origin is natural. After all, nature itself gave us two types of useful clay, which turned into a pink version.
So there is no doubt that pink clay is an excellent tool that will save you from many skin problems. It will become a loyal and reliable assistant for creating radiant and healthy skin.
What are the advantages of pink clay?
In fact, pink clay does not occur in nature. And they make it by mixing kaolin and red clay in certain proportions. Therefore, the positive qualities of both components are successfully combined in the resulting product.
- White clay , called kaolin, is ideal for oily skin, covered with wide pores and prone to acne and comedones. It also has some whitening effect and antibacterial properties.
- Red clay - salvation for sensitive skin, which often manifest allergic reactions. This type accelerates blood supply, has a rejuvenating effect, relieves redness, peeling and itching. Well such a tool copes with age-related skin changes: helps against wrinkles, eliminates sagging, tones.
The synergy of all the properties of red and white clay makes the pink derivative truly magical and allows you to apply it to any type of epidermis. Especially will like this cosmetic product owners of mixed type, which requires more thorough care.
Impact and composition of pink powder
By purchasing a package of pink clay, you bring home a storehouse of calcium, magnesium, iron oxide, potassium, aluminum and other trace elements. Wonderful! But what is the use? Indeed, add specifics. The use of such a natural mixture has the following effect on the skin:
- Fights acne and black spots,
- Brightens the spots left by acne, freckles and other pigmented areas
- Accelerates metabolic processes
- Cleans and has an antibacterial effect.
- It gives a tone that allows you to smooth wrinkles,
- Evens complexion,
- Promotes collagen synthesis, which slows down the aging process.
The use of pink clay is indisputable. This is a real universal ambulance to eliminate all skin flaws. It is only important to know how to properly use it. The easiest way to apply this gift of nature is to make a mask based on it. But you can even drink it to cleanse the body of toxins, or, for example, make soap. See a master class on soap making:
What to cook from pink clay
By paying a certain amount, you can resort to the services of specialists in the beauty salon. In this case, you only need to relax and have fun. But if you decide to make a mask at home, then a wide range of possibilities opens up before you. Add essential oils, fruit and berry juices, honey, teas and other ingredients to your own homemade mixes. Sounds good? Disassemble the recipes!
Protein and lemon for whitening and narrowing pores
Great mask, but not for everyone. Too hard composition:
- 1 chicken egg protein,
- a spoon of lemon juice (can be replaced by another citrus),
- spoon of oil (can be mineral),
- 2 tbsp. spoons of clay powder,
- green tea,
- a couple drops of rosemary essential oil.
Beat the protein and combine with the rest of the ingredients. We bring green tea to the consistency of thick sour cream, in conclusion we drip a little ether. The time of the procedure is determined by your feelings.
With vitamin for complex care
Enter a couple of drops of vitamins A and E into the prepared clay mass. The first will help relieve inflammation and brighten spots on the skin, the second will reduce wrinkles and increase blood circulation. You can replace these vitamins with a whole vitamin complex, for example, Aevit. 4-5 drops at once will be enough. This mask can be used as an anti-aging and nourishing for dry, dehydrated skin.
The composition of pink clay
It is important to note that in its pure form it does not exist in nature. Pink clay is a product of mixing white and red clay, so this type includes all the beneficial properties of its "parents" and their useful elements: silicon, iron and copper dioxide, minerals.
How to wear clay on face
- apply the mask on the skin moist and cleansed from cosmetics,
- avoid clay on the skin around the eyes,
- always use clean water to make mixtures,
- for owners of oily skin, the mask on the face should be kept for 20 minutes,
- for owners of normal and combination skin - 10-15 minutes,
- for owners of dry skin - 5-10 minutes,
- repeat the procedure no more than 1 time per week.
Pink Clay Face Masks
For oily skin.Prepare a decoction of nettle and parsley. 1.5 tbsp dilute the clay in water to a state of slurry, add the broth. Wash off the mask after it has dried.
For combination and normal skin. 1-1.5 tbsp dilute the clay in water, add 1 tsp. honey and 2-3 drops of ylang-ylang oil.
For dry skin.1-2 tablespoons clay mixed with a decoction of chamomile. It should make a mixture similar to sour cream. Add 1 tsp. honey
Anti-aging mask. 2 tbsp. clay + 1 tbsp. almond oil. The oil should be slightly heated in a water bath before preparing the mixture. Apply the mask to your face with a thin layer. It perfectly helps to cope with fine wrinkles.
Whitening mask.1 tbsp. clay + 1 tsp fresh lemon juice + 4 drops of rosemary oil (optional).
For combination and normal skin
Pink clay (1.5 tbsp. L.) Is diluted with a small amount of water and mixed well. Then honey (1 tsp) and ylang-ylang oil (2-3 drops) are added.
Pink clay has a lot of positive qualities and is ideal for the care of different types of skin. To achieve the desired result can only be subject to regular use of this natural remedy and positive changes will not take long to wait.
Pink clay face mask from this video:
Cleansing with coffee
This is, in general, not a mask, it is a wonderful scrub. But we are talking about leaving with you, and this is the most care. So, the composition:
- main ingredient
- ground coffee,
- tea or cream (depending on the type of skin).
Solid ingredients and honey mix in equal proportions and dilute to the desired consistency of the liquid. The mass should not be liquid, but too thick too. The main landmark is the ability to apply along the massage lines, with small massage elements. You can leave on the face for 10-15 minutes, because the composition is very good, vitaminchiki nourish the dermis.
It is possible to make clay masks with fruit or vegetable puree (with potatoes, avocados, cucumbers, etc.), but not very conveniently - the consistency is unsuccessful. Therefore, it is better to stop the choice on more liquid components. Perfect for this purpose juices (with aloe would be great) and herbal and fruit infusions as well as fruit.
If the magic ritual of making home masks does not inspire you, then do not despair. Cosmetic brands have adopted pink clay and have long been producing ready-made masks based on it. For example, an exfoliating mask from Delarom. In addition to the substance under discussion, it contains plant components that nourish the skin. Clarins, Apivita, Missha, Erboristica and others produce the same type of products.
Care for yourself with pleasure! I hope you learned something new from this article and continue to follow the blog updates. See you later!