Taking care of your health is the basis of a happy and comfortable life. One of the main factors affecting our well-being and condition is nutrition. But often the modern rhythm of life makes it impossible to follow the right diet.
Eating dry, snacking on the go, fast food, and finally, a generous late dinner. All this inevitably leads to health problems and the emergence of excess weight. If this has already happened, or you still want to prevent such a course of events, then you should reconsider your power supply system to include useful products. One such is just oatmeal milk.
Simple, but how useful!
Since ancient times, oats have been valued for their rich composition. It contains calcium, iron, as well as a sufficient amount of protein and carbohydrates, which will help support the vitality of the body. But milk based on this culture has an even greater range of useful properties:
- It has a positive effect on the digestive system, eliminating constipation, bloating and abdominal pain,
- improves the cardiovascular system, lowering cholesterol levels,
- helps to speed up the metabolism, which will help those who are struggling with excess weight,
- high calcium content will make hair, nails and teeth stronger,
- is an excellent cosmetic, using it as a tonic, soon you will notice that the skin has become more healthy and radiant,
- due to its high nutritional properties will help with insomnia, stress and fatigue.
Contraindications for such a product quite a bit. Doctors recommend to refuse it to those who suffer from celiac disease (allergy to gluten), osteoporosis and diabetes mellitus.
Buy or make?
For those who want to try the healing oat milk, but does not have enough time to make it, you can go to the supermarket and find a box with the coveted product. Inside you will find a bag of flour, which is enough to fill with water. But if you want to make milk on the oats with your own hands, then we suggest using our recipe.
For it, you will need oatmeal, better if it is unground flakes, such as Hercules, muesli and other processed cereals will not work.
Take 1 tbsp. oatmeal and pour 2 liters of water, leave for 20 minutes. During this time, the flakes "swell", and you will need to carefully beat the mixture in a blender, then strain. This can be done using gauze or small sieves. Milk is ready! To add a special flavor, you can add a little cinnamon or vanilla to the ingredients in the recipe.
And how to make milk, if there is no cereal, and oats? For this, 1 tbsp. Untreated cereals need to pour 1 l of milk and put on fire. Boil for 1.5 hours, then strain.
A very effective drink on oats is when coughing. To do this, pour the grain with milk and put it in an oven in an earthenware dish. There it should be for an hour. It is necessary to take this "medicine" in small quantities during the day.
In the same way you can make a healthy drink in a slow cooker.
It is possible to use oat milk as a drink, as well as for making children's cereals, jelly, jelly. Homemade medicinal product will be indispensable for losing weight, skin care and maintaining the body's defenses.
Why do you need oatmeal nectar
The fact that flakes have maximum benefit with a minimum of harm, many have known since childhood. And indeed, the roots of an amazing fact lie in a rich composition. Milk, as a derivative of cereal, adopts the content of elements, among which are easily digestible calcium, phosphorus, iron, fiber, vitamins A, E, C, groups B and much more.
Oats are spread all over the world so long ago that the fact that Mongolia and China is considered the birthplace of cereal is already poorly remembered. In Russia, dishes are mentioned in the Tale of Bygone Years.
Analogue of cow's milk
There are several factors at once in which simple consumption of oat milk brings real benefits:
- Fiber normalizes the activity of the gastrointestinal tract and serves as a prevention of disorders of the intestine, gallbladder and stomach. Gastritis, ulcers, persistent distention and constipation will be a thing of the past.
- The high content of proteins and carbohydrates provides long-term saturation and maintenance of strength, and the low caloric content of the milk (only 40 kcal per 100 grams) and its diuretic property makes the liquid indispensable for weight loss.
- Plant culture affects the body in such a way that it normalizes sugar and cholesterol levels. This property is due to the use of cereal as a prevention of cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.
- The chemical composition is such that the drink becomes one of the best plant alternatives to the cow or goat product. Especially felt the benefits of replacing with the observance of posts or intolerance to animal compounds.
- The kitchen is not limited to the use of oatmeal milk. The liquid has a beneficial effect on the condition of the face and hair, moisturizing and removing irritation, so that it is a component of many masks.
Oat milk is also useful for children, especially if they are allergic to cow's cow, as it can compensate for the deficiency of calcium and other trace elements. As for very small crumbs, you need to remember - modern pediatricians recommend not to introduce complementary foods for up to 6 months, and restrict breastfeeding. In this case, the product is better to use a nursing mother.
How to cook
Strictly speaking, the drink got its name conditionally for its external resemblance to a cow product. Oatmeal milk can be prepared at home or purchased at the store. We will consider both options.
Instant flakes that do not require cooking, practically do not contain nutrients. Therefore, to create a drink, it is better to choose classic cereals.
- Flake recipe. You can make oatmeal milk from the usual "Hercules". 2 cups should be soaked in 2 liters of water for 15–20 minutes. When the flakes swell, the mixture is ground in a blender. If desired, you can strain the liquid through cheesecloth.
- Recipe for oats. A glass of unrefined cereal fall asleep in a liter of boiling milk. Simmer for about an hour and a half, strain after cooling.
- In stores you can find the product in the form of a dry powder, soluble in water. An example of the finished product is the brand "Healing grain" (Kazakhstan). Milk made from oats without heat treatment, can be in its pure form or with the addition of pumpkin and rosehip. OTP (Kazakhstan) and Organic (Russia) are another popular manufacturers.
How to take black cumin, as well as its benefits and harms find here.
Instructions for use
Whichever method of preparation is chosen, consumer reviews are reduced to one - oatmeal milk is useful when used regularly as a food additive or cosmetic:
- Lyudmiloka 4: “This product is consumed by my beautiful mother. She has a diagnosis of diabetes ... she ... has lowered her weight and blood sugar, her bowel condition has improved. "
- Mom-boss: “The chair returned to normal, as the clock works the digestive tract. To my joyful surprise I lost a few kilograms. I felt a surge of strength. "
The prepared liquid should be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 3-4 days. However, if you wait a little more, you can make nutritious oatmeal yogurt out of expired food.
Tea based on milk oatmeal
In order for a drink to really bring pleasure and benefit without harm, it is necessary to observe the limits and correctly take it. For example, as a tonic it will be enough to drink half a glass in the morning and evening half an hour before meals.
It is not necessary to use the milk in its original form, based on it you can make cereals, pastries, cakes, cocktails and even pancakes. Methods of cooking any dishes will be similar to the instructions with the animal drink.
Vegetable matter is the basis of many recipes for a popular smoothie today - a thick cocktail that combines pleasant taste and good ingredients. For example: peeled fruits and berries (banana, pear, glass of cherry) mix in a blender until smooth, add 250 ml of milk and beat a little more. The drink is ready!
As an auxiliary product for weight loss, oatmeal liquid has 2 directions of action. First, you can use vegetable nectar before meals as in the previous recipe, filling the stomach and reducing appetite.
Secondly, an intensive method is considered a fasting day. During this period, you do not need to eat other foods, but do not exceed the maximum dose - 2.5 liters per day. Thirdly, it is a wonderful and low-calorie snack.
On the benefits and harms of soy milk, read the article.
Herbal Cosmetic Bag
The use of milk oatmeal as a way to care for a person carries several goals at once. This is the alignment of skin color, and the elimination of acne and inflammation, softening and moisturizing the surface, getting rid of wrinkles. One of the applications is to wipe clean the epidermis immediately after sleep and in front of it or make a mask.
We give the following recipe as the most elementary: you will need one tablespoon of milk and mashed potatoes and some yogurt to achieve the desired consistency, the mixture is applied for 20 minutes, then washed off with clean water.
The drink has its own, albeit minimal, contraindications. In order not to harm the body, it is worth refusing to experiment with people who are allergic to cereal or with gluten intolerance.
Hair can be strengthened and rid of split ends with the help of thick milk. So, distribute the mixture on a clean slightly damp head for 10 minutes, then wash off. It is enough to apply the mask 1-2 times a week or hold an intensive course for two weeks every other day, then take a break for a month.
We rarely think about the benefits that are familiar products. The same thing happens with oat derivatives, whether it is porridge or milk. This storehouse of vitamins and minerals is available in the nearest store at a very low price. And to use this gift of nature in the form of traditional flakes or amazing nectar, depends only on your desire.
Chemical composition and caloric content of the drink
For more than one millennium, people eat milk. Most often on our tables you can find a product of cow "production", enriched with vitamins and useful elements. But not everyone can drink such a drink. There is a category of people who do not tolerate lactose - a carbohydrate present in it. What to do in this situation? After all, milk contains calcium, which any organism needs, regardless of age ...
There is a way out of this situation. And all thanks to oat grains, rich not only in calcium, but also a number of other nutrients. From such a cereal, you can get a tasty and healthy milk, which is no different from cow's milk in its richness and color. In such a drink, all the nutritional value and benefits of oats remain, since in the process of cooking the cereal is not subjected to any heat treatment. It has everything that our body requires for normal functioning - vitamins, minerals, vegetable protein and oils, lipids and unsaturated fats.
Oat milk is difficult to attribute to low-calorie foods - 145 Kcal per 100 ml of the drink.
This drink is recommended to drink not only to those who can not tolerate cow's milk, but also to all those who suffer from pathologies associated with digestion, as well as people with reduced immunity. The use of a cereal drink has a beneficial effect on the condition of the skin, teeth, nails and hair, promotes the elimination of excess fluid from the body, helps the heart work and activates mental activity.
There are no special restrictions in taking oatmeal milk. Of course, provided there is no allergy to cereal plants.
The classic recipe for oatmeal milk
Oat milk is a truly special product, although its price is several times higher than the cost of an animal drink. Therefore, the milk from oats is better to cook yourself - and cheaper and better. Learn how to make oatmeal milk at home right now.
For the recipe, take the oatmeal, such as "Hercules", and simply cooled boiled water. To get milk, you need to take the ingredients in the ratio of 1:10, that is, per 100 g of flakes will need a liter of water. From improvised means you will need a blender and a sieve (you can take cheesecloth).
- Pour cereal into the dishes, but not those that do not need cooking. Due to steaming such flakes remain practically without vitamins, which means that the value of milk is reduced to zero.
- Fill the flakes with water and wait until they swell. It will take about 10 to 12 hours. Therefore, it is better to do this process at night to enjoy a ready drink in the morning.
- Soft flakes whip blender until smooth. In the process of whipping the mass will become almost white. It can be said that this is milk, but it is better to filter it so that the drink is pleasant to drink.
- To do this, take a sieve (gauze) and filter the resulting composition. The remaining mass on the sieve can also be eaten, for example, with fruit or used as an ingredient for baking.
From 100 g of cereal comes about four glasses of milk, which can be stored in the refrigerator for a week.
Prepare a delicious and healthy drink can not only oatmeal, but also whole grains. To do this, take the oats, wash it well and pour it into any suitable container.
Water must be boiled and cooled (the ratio of oats and water, see above). Grains pour water and leave for 12 hours.
Now, as in the previous recipe, whip all the ingredients with a blender and filter the finished drink. Milk made from oatmeal or whole oats has equally beneficial properties.
What is useful drink
It is useful to drink oat milk for women and men. Here are just a few factors that prove it:
- Oat milk is a source of vitamins and minerals. It contains almost the entire complex of B vitamins, as well as vitamin A, C, D, E. There are many amino acids involved in metabolic processes and minerals, including calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium.
- Oat milk includes a lot of fiber, the healing properties of which are known for a long time. This substance helps to improve the work of the digestive and excretory systems, provides long-term saturation, cleans the intestines from toxins and toxins. Fiber consumption is also useful because it improves the absorbability of nutrients in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Such a drink for athletes and bodybuilders is a real find. It quickly quenches hunger and thirst, gives a charge of cheerfulness and energy, allows to recover in short lines after heavy physical exertion and overwork.
- Useful oatmeal milk and for weight loss. The calorie content of the product depends on the method of its preparation and what is used - flakes or grains. However, the product has a small calorie content that benefits losing weight. Its indicators vary in the range of 40-85 kcal per 100 g.
- The drink has many antioxidants that give a rejuvenating effect, eliminating free radicals, toxins and other harmful substances from the body.
- Some studies provide evidence that regular consumption of the product reduces the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood, normalizes the nervous and immune systems, and prevents the development of cardiovascular diseases, including vascular atherosclerosis.
- Regular intake of the drink helps to improve the condition of the skin, hair, nails, makes the bones stronger, and the body stronger.
- The product helps to cope with the effects of stress and overwork, improves the emotional and mental state of a person.
This drink can be used as a means of skin care. Girls and women use it instead of the usual tonic. Wiping can saturate the skin with moisture and useful substances, smooth out wrinkles and eliminate minor imperfections, increase the elasticity of the epidermis, eliminate flabbiness and nervousness.
It is very useful to drink such milk to pregnant and lactating women, as well as children, since it contains a lot of calcium and other useful substances necessary for maintaining the health and development of the body. But when introducing it into the diet of an infant it is necessary to first consult with a pediatrician.
How to take oat milk
Milk from oats is a great way to improve health and health in the presence of reduced immunity and any inflammatory or infectious diseases.
Athletes often drink this drink in its pure form for the body to acquire a beautiful relief, a rapid build-up of muscle mass and a speedy recovery after exhausting physical exertion. And losing weight replace their meals or use before meals so that the feeling of satiety appeared earlier and survived as long as possible.
Обычно включают в рацион молоко из хлопьев или зерен постепенно, начиная с небольших порций продукта. Пьют его за 20-30 минут до приема пищи. Делают это ежедневно или же несколько раз в неделю. При отсутствии проблем со здоровьем допускается делать разгрузочные дни, в которые употребляется только этот продукт и вода. Но перед этим рекомендуется проконсультироваться со специалистом.
Oat milk is often not used in pure form, but is included in the composition of various dishes. So, some housewives use it for cooking oatmeal, desserts, pastries, add to various cocktails. Such dishes not only have a unique taste, but also bring great benefits to the body.
Who should not use it
As a rule, oat milk is well tolerated and can be consumed at any age, except for early infants (up to 6-8 months). But there are cases when taking this product is not worth it. It is usually not recommended to drink oats in the presence of the following disorders and diseases:
- hypersensitivity to oats and other components contained in the product, including gluten allergy,
- diabetes due to the large amount of starch and glucose in the composition,
- osteoporosis and other serious problems in the functioning of the musculoskeletal system due to the large amount of phytic acid in the milk, as it promotes the removal of calcium from the body,
- severe forms of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as chronic diseases of the digestive system in the acute stage.
Only in rare cases, oatmeal milk can cause any negative reactions in the body. Most often these are allergies, problems with digestion and stools, pain and a feeling of heaviness in the stomach, nausea, and feeling unwell.
Oat milk is a rather unusual product that is made from the usual oats or oatmeal. It is rich in nutrients that will give vigor and positive for the whole day, improve health and well-being.
Try to include it in your diet. Regular consumption of oats in the form of milk, flooded with milk or boiled cereal will be an excellent snack, hearty breakfast, or replace one of the meals.
What is contained in oatmeal milk: the benefits inside the drink
Oat milk is replete with nutrients. In the drink the mass of important carbohydrates and proteins. There are many:
· Lysine, tryptophan and other important amino acids,
· Many B vitamins (B1, B3, etc.),
· A special enzyme that speeds up and improves the absorption of carbohydrates,
· Silicon, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and other useful minerals.
Healing elements of the oat is easier for the body to absorb in a liquid "dairy" form, and not in the form of cooked flakes. For people with a sluggish metabolism, this drink will be just right.
Useful properties of oatmeal milk
The oatmeal drink has many healthy properties. Milk:
· Drives urine and bile, speeds up the metabolism. For those who need to lose weight, oatmeal drink will be useful. At the same time, vegetable milk also saturates well (although its caloric content is only about 35 calories per 100 g),
· Cleans the blood and blood vessels from excess cholesterol, protects against diseases of the heart and blood vessels,
· Protects the intestinal mucosa and stomach from pathogenic microorganisms. Thanks to oat milk, constipation, indigestion, bloating disappear. The drink helps to quickly get rid of the effects of poisoning, removes diarrhea. People who regularly drink it are much less likely to suffer from gastrointestinal diseases (ulcers, gastritis, etc.),
· Protects the pancreas, liver and gallbladder from harmful microorganisms. Mitigates symptoms in patients with pancreatitis, cholecystitis and hepatitis,
· Well influences work of a brain, improves concentration and memory. Tones, returns vigor, makes it workable.
Positively the product affects the human psyche. Drink stabilizes mood, helps out of depression and easier to survive stress.
Who benefits from oatmeal milk
Oat milk is very useful:
· Children with milk allergies, and anyone who suffers from lactose intolerance and casein. For a growing body with its great need for calcium, the product is especially important. "Bone Builder" in it no less than in animal milk,
· Young mothers who are breastfeeding. Giving a drink to babies who are less than six months is not worth it. But if the baby is older, then as a complementary food oatmeal product is fine. By its biological properties of mother's milk, it is almost not inferior,
· People who have recently been operated on are undergoing intensive therapy,
· Everyone who regularly goes in for sports.
Oat milk is also very useful for people of retirement and pre-retirement age.
Oat milk: the benefits depend on the quantity. How much, how and when to drink it
You can drink it twice a day - in the morning and in the evening. It is preferable to do this not during a meal, but approximately 30-40 minutes before it. Then the milk is better absorbed, and also the feeling of hunger will be dulled. This is especially important for people who do not want to overeat. The optimum single dose of a product is equal to a half of a standard glass.
For all dieters, oatmeal milk can serve:
· Even a full dinner. It is quite enough useful substances in it. And most importantly, it is well saturated - you will not have to go to bed with a painful feeling of hunger.
To make the drink tastier:
· You can make smoothies. You just need to mix the drink with some fruit (the same banana). The taste of milk will be even better, and many calories will not be added to the product,
· Sweeten with honey. Again, this is a minimum of additional Kcal and more fun,
· Make a delicious fruit or vegetable cocktail based on it. This drink is best absorbed in the morning,
· Add a little vanilla, cardamom or other spices.
Losing weight can also use oatmeal milk for a fasting day. But here it is important not to overdo it: it is better not to use more than 1.5-2 liters of a nutritional drink. Milk day oats give excellent results. On average, this one-time discharge eliminates 2-3 kg.
It should be remembered that the oatmeal is a very strong diuretic. Therefore, in order not to get into an awkward situation, it is better to arrange a fasting day at the weekend when you do not need to go to work.
Those for whom pleasure is more important than losing weight, can add a product to pastries or pudding.
Oat milk: benefits for skin and hair
Oatmeal milk can not only be drunk, but also used for body care. This drink is a good moisturizer for the skin of the face. Milk:
· Narrows overly enlarged pores,
· Makes the skin of the face more elastic,
· Returns her a healthy look.
Also, the drink relieves skin irritation, removes pimples and rashes.
Oat milk can be simply anointed face - in this case, its action will be primarily tonic. Also with its help you can make a nourishing mask. It is best to lubricate your face with a product twice a day - before you go to bed, and after waking up. The procedure is quite simple. You just need to moisten a cotton swab or disc in milk, and then gently, without stretching and crushing the skin, move them across the face.
Putting on a mask is also not difficult. Simply:
· Apply a thin layer of drink on the front of the head,
· Do not touch the area directly around the eyes,
· Then rinse with tepid water.
After the oatmeal mask to go out is not recommended for at least 2-3 hours. Especially if the weather is cool or windy. The best time for the procedure is before you go to bed.
In addition to the face, oatmeal is useful for hair. The mask of the drink makes them softer, well moisturizes and strengthens. For brittle hair, it is especially useful. It is possible to cover the mask like all strands, and only their split ends. The procedure is as follows:
· Wash and dry hair well,
· Impose a mask. Do not touch 15-20 minutes
· Wash off with tepid water.
As in the case of a person, it’s better not to go outside after the procedure for a couple of hours, even if there is sunny weather outside the window. Mask to do preferably in the evening before bedtime.
Oat milk: harm and contraindications
Oat milk is good for almost everyone. He has very few contraindications. Drink should not be:
· People who are allergic to cereal plants. The product is especially not recommended for those who suffer from gluten intolerance (gluten) - problems that often lead to intestinal disease - celiac disease. Gluten is abundant in oats, wheat, rye and other cereals,
· People with osteoporosis. Compound oatmeal - phytic acid, - for people with this disease is unsafe,
· Diabetics. In oats, a large amount of starch, and, consequently, glucose. Therefore, it is undesirable to use a drink for diabetics,
· To people with severe forms of various intestinal diseases in the phase of their exacerbation,
Also, oat milk is not recommended to drink suffering from kidney disease - glomerulonephritis. The drink contains a lot of calcium, which in large quantities is harmful for people with this disease.
From oat milk benefit is significant. You can drink it almost everyone, but in moderation. Then oat milk will not bring harm, and the body will receive a lot of healing substances.
The benefits of oatmeal milk
- This wonderful drink helps to reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood, and thus improves the state of the cardiovascular system.
- Regularly drinking oat milk, you have a chance to get rid of constipation and flatulence - this product normalizes the work of the intestines and stomach. It also protects the mucous membranes of the gastrointestinal tract from pathogenic microorganisms, will relieve from the unpleasant effects of poisoning.
- People who regularly drink oatmeal are less likely to suffer from gastritis and ulcers. Also those who have hepatitis, pancreatitis or cholecystitis feel better with it - the product has choleretic properties.
- Calcium oatmeal is easily absorbed by the body. So, you can not only strengthen your bones and teeth, but also enjoy beautiful nails and hair.
- You should drink it with colds and coughs - literally two days later, using this drink, you will feel much better.
- If you are trying to lose weight, pay attention to oatmeal milk - this is a rather low-calorie product that helps maintain a feeling of satiety for a long time, and also helps speed up metabolism.
- Oatmeal milk helps remove excess fluid from the body.
- Accelerates the absorption of food.
- Regularly drinking this drink, you will notice how much your mental abilities have intensified and your memory has sharpened.
- In addition, it will help relieve stress, help out of depression, eliminate the feeling of fatigue, make you more active and efficient.
- And plus improve the complexion.
Special benefits from oatmeal milk will receive
- Children who are allergic to cow's milk products. The children's body especially needs calcium, and oatmeal milk is able to provide this building material for the skeletal system in the same amounts as regular milk.
- True if your child is less than 6 months, it is not necessary to water it with oat milk. It will be better if you start using this drink yourself - the baby will get all the useful substances through your milk. But as a complementary food for a child, you can easily use milk from oat grains (flakes). This drink is almost not inferior in its nutritional properties of breast milk. For older children it is good to cook porridge and kissel with oat milk.
- Not only for people with milk protein intolerance (casein), but also for those who follow the Fast, as well as for vegans, this tasty drink will be an excellent vegetable alternative to animal products.
- A person who has recently undergone an operation should drink oat milk to strengthen the body and nourish it with useful substances. The same should be done to those who are undergoing intensive therapy.
What quantities to use oatmeal drink?
It all depends on what goal you are pursuing.
The standard daily dosage of oatmeal milk: twice a day, 100 ml per 30-40 minutes. before meals.
If you want to lose weight, drink 200 ml of oatmeal milk before breakfast for 30 minutes. on empty stomach. When you want to eat something very tasty, but high-calorie, drink 100g of drink is better - this will help to overcome the temptation and give a feeling of fullness.
The maximum daily amount of oat milk consumed should not exceed two liters. This amount of drink "unload" the body from excess fluid and toxins. That will also contribute to weight loss. However, in this case, you should consult with your doctor.
The cake remaining after preparation of the drink can be used as a face mask: just put it on your face, avoiding the eye area. In 20 minutes. remove. As a result, you will get a smooth, elastic and taut skin and narrowed pores on the face. With this mask you can get rid of acne and skin irritation. That's just not worth it after such a mask to go out. Wait at least 2-3h.
Even if you just wipe your face with a sponge soaked in oat milk, you will get a great effect on your skin!
Another interesting mask recipe for oatmeal, look in this video:
Oatmeal drink can be use and to strengthen hair, elimination of split ends: wash your hair, dry it so that it remains slightly moist, put oat milk on the curls or problem tips. In 20 minutes. washed away. The procedure can be done once or twice a week. If the problem with the hair is serious, the mask can be applied every other day for two weeks. Break - a month.
Possible harm and contraindications of oatmeal milk
- Because of the gluten content (gluten), this drink should be discarded by people who suffer from celiac disease (gluten intolerance - gluten enteropathy).
- Allergic reactions to oats can also be a contraindication to drinking a drink from it.
- With osteoporosis, you should not get involved in this drink because of phytic acid in the composition of oats.
- In diabetes, you should also not drink oatmeal, as starch, which is rich in oats, will give the body a considerable amount of glucose, which is undesirable for diabetics.
- Do not oat milk to get involved in and with glomerulonephritis (kidney disease), as due to the high calcium content, this drink with this problem can be harmful to health.
- If there are problems with the intestinal tract in the acute stage, the use of this drink must be abandoned.
To eliminate all risks of using oatmeal milk in your case, consult with a gastroenterologist in advance.
How to make oat milk?
Preparing this drink is quite simple:
- If you have whole oat grains, 500g of peeled grains (you can also in the husk), pour a liter of cold boiled water and let it brew for 12 hours. Then the swollen grains and the resulting liquid are whipped with a blender and filtered with a cloth. As a result, you get ready oatmeal milk.
- If you have flakes, for example, "Hercules", take them 200g, fill with two liters of water, mix well. After 10h crush swollen flakes with liquid using a blender and filter. As a result, from 200g of cereal you get 8 glasses of oatmeal milk white. The product is stored in the refrigerator for no more than 5 days.
Cake can be used as an ingredient in baking or as a mask for the face. And you can also add it to porridge or eat it together with fruit puree.
Milk made from both oatmeal and grain is equally useful!
In this video, you will see firsthand how easy it is to prepare oatmeal milk:
And here you can peep recipes based on oatmeal milk:
Bon appetit and bless you!
Dear readers! For me, the opinion of each of you is valuable. This gives me strength and confidence that everything that I share with you is beneficial to you, so I will be immensely grateful if you write a few lines in the comments to this article and share it with your friends and family by clicking on the social buttons. networks.
If you want to return to this article again, add it to your bookmarks.