Human subcutaneous capillaries supply the skin with oxygen and provide its elasticity. Over time, this function weakens, the skin begins to fade, becomes flabby.
Cells lose their ability to regenerate quickly. After 30 years, the level of oxygen falls by almost a third, and after 50 - by 50%.
To eliminate the oxygen deficiency in the cells, a carboxytherapy procedure is prescribed. After that, the skin begins to intensively produce red blood cells and rejuvenates. What is it - carboxytherapy, why is it so popular and how does it affect the body? All this further in the article.
Carboxytherapy of the face and body is a type of mesotherapy. It lies in the fact that carbon dioxide (CO2) is injected into the subcutaneous layer.
The procedure proceeds in several directions:
- CO2 saturates the cells, causes blood flow stimulation. With blood comes more oxygen, nutrients. The release of O2 oxyhemoglobin increases. The area that has been treated with carbon dioxide is stimulated to renew.
After several sessions, a noticeable restructuring of the subcutaneous tissues occurs. At first, CO2 is unevenly distributed. Gradually, the fibrous adhesions are destroyed, the diffusion of gas becomes more uniform.
There are 2 types of carboxytherapy:
- Non-invasive - transdermal introduction of carbon dioxide in a non-invasive way (without the use of injection). During the procedure, special masks are applied to the skin, the main component of which is a carbon dioxide molecule, which is mixed with other ingredients. CO2 penetrates deep into the skin, reaches the capillaries, increasing the metabolism of cells. The method is rarely used due to its low efficiency.
- Injection - carbon dioxide is injected into the deep layers of the skin by injection. The procedure is carried out with special needles that are very thin and durable. This allows you to minimize discomfort during carboxytherapy, reduce the risk of complications. The injection method is more effective in comparison with non-invasive. The effects of CO2 are faster and deeper.
Features of the injection method
Carboxytherapy has some differences depending on its purpose.
- Rejuvenation and lifting - to enhance the synthesis of collagen and elastin, a needle is inserted 1-2 mm below the skin. The course is 5-6 sessions, the interval between them is 3-4 days.
- Cellulite treatment and fat removal - the depth of the drug administration depends on the skin condition, it can vary from 3 to 10 mm. At such a depth, lymphatic drainage and outflow of cellular disintegration products are better stimulated. 1-2 procedures are recommended to be done 21 days before traditional liposuction, after 10 days, sessions should be carried out 2 months every 3-4 days.
- Correction of scars, stretch marks - carbon dioxide is injected for 5-6 mm. In order for the cosmetic effect to be noticeable, you need to undergo a long course of procedures (8-12). The main advantages of the removal of defects by the method of carboxytherapy are the absence of injuries, the ability to use for all skin types, to combine it with laser dermabrasion and chemical peeling for the face and body.
Indications and Contraindications
This is a universal procedure that is used for such problems:
- decrease in skin tone, its flabbiness,
- mimic wrinkles,
- dry skin
- hyperpigmentation (about removal here), which is not caused by endocrine disorders,
- stretch marks and scars
- hair loss (helps gas-liquid peeling of the scalp),
- dark circles under the eyes.
Medical indications for carboxytherapy:
- autoimmune, acute arthritis,
- erectile disfunction,
- varicose veins,
- Raynaud's syndrome.
- cardiovascular disorders (angina, 6 months after a heart attack, hypertension, stroke),
- kidney and liver failure
- pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- open wounds and inflammations at the injection site,
- use of carbonic anhydrase inhibitors.
How is the session
You must first consult with a specialist who will collect the entire history, exclude contraindications. Carboxytherapy is performed by a beautician or physiotherapist who has the appropriate specialization. In each case, the CO2 dosage, the zone and the depth of administration are calculated individually.
During the session, the patient may feel light tingling or burning, which pass through a short time.
The duration of the session depends on the area of the treated zone, and can be 20-30 minutes.
The average frequency of injections - 1-4 times a week. The course consists of 4-12 sessions.
Sometimes local anesthesia is performed with a mezoroller. The injection site must be sanitized. For carboxytherapy use a special device in the form of a pistol. A shot is made with needles G25 - G32.
The procedure does not cause serious consequences. CO2 is a non-toxic gas, it is produced by our body and excreted by the lungs. Gas, as well as equipment for carboxytherapy are used sterile, so the risk of infection is minimal.
Adverse reactions may occur due to the individual characteristics of the organism. Can be observed:
- feeling of heaviness
- heat attack,
- heaviness in the limbs.
These symptoms disappear within a few minutes after the procedure.
If carbon dioxide is injected into the skin of the face, swelling may occur, it passes after a few minutes.
Results, photo before and after
The effect of carboxytherapy can be observed after 3-4 sessions. After completing a full course, the result is held for at least 8-10 months.
- increase skin elasticity
- smoothing fine wrinkles,
- improvement of local blood circulation
- reducing stretch marks
- bleaching scars
- lifting effect (it is also possible with a face lifting thread).
We offer to see photos of carboxytherapy results:
The cost of carboxytherapy procedures is influenced by such key factors: the area of the treated zone, the number of sessions. On average, one area of about 200 cm2 will cost 2-3 thousand rubles.
The general course of rejuvenation can cost $ 150, and the treatment of cellulite and stretch marks - $ 700-950.
"I am 38 years old. I have bags under my eyes that do not reduce my age. And after winter, the skin becomes still dry and flabby. I was recommended to take a course of carboxytherapy for the face. After much hesitation, I decided. The result was surprised. After 4-5 sessions, the skin completely changed, and the eyes became more radiant due to the lack of cyanosis under them. I will repeat the course yet. ”
“I am overweight, so I had to decide on liposuction on the hips and buttocks.
The doctor advised that after this another course of injections with carbon dioxide, in order to consolidate the result.
I heard that as a separate procedure, carboxytherapy is not very effective.
After my liposuction, the course went to my advantage. I noticed that the skin tightened and became more elastic. Recommend".
Ruslana, Leningrad Region:
“After the birth, I got an extra 5 kilos. In addition, added stretch marks and sagging belly. It was necessary to save the situation, because I used to always look good. Appealed to the beautician, advised to do carboxytherapy. My problems are not running, and some cardinal methods were not required.
After the first session, I did not notice the result at all. And bruises appeared. After the remaining procedures, there were no bruises, but I didn’t see any stunning effect. The skin has become a little more elastic. In general, expensive and not effective. Although all individually. "
“I will express only my subjective opinion. I believe that carboxytherapy is effective as an independent procedure. Although most recommend doing it after mesotherapy or liposuction. At the age of 30-40 years, the skin is not very wilted, and to maintain it, you can periodically make pricks with carbon dioxide. Talking about my own experience. I support my skin the only way. ”
Carbon dioxide is produced by our body, so the procedures with it do not cause allergies and unpleasant consequences.
We offer to watch a video in which the cosmetologist will tell and show how the carboxytherapy procedure goes:
What it is?
Carboxytherapy is a special cosmetic procedure that involves the subcutaneous administration of carbon dioxide. In fact, carbon dioxide has been used for quite some time, and in a wide variety of areas, it was added to mineral water and baths.
Back in 1953, the well-known cardiologist Jean-Baptiste Romuyev published his work on the use of CO2 in the form of injections. And since then, this method has become independent and got its name.
This method in medicine has long been very successfully used in the treatment of diseases such as psoriasis, diabetic angiopathy, it is used to relieve muscle or joint pain and to eliminate trophic ulcers.
But for cosmetology, carbon dioxide began to be used relatively recently. For the introduction of CO2, certain devices are used to control the flow, head and pressure of the gas.
But there is also non-injection, non-invasive carboxytherapy, which involves exposure to carbon dioxide without injections. With this procedure, a special mask is applied, which includes carbon dioxide. Due to the special structure of the product (gel and granules), CO2 penetrates the skin into the tissues and begins to act. This method reduces the risk of complications and is less traumatic.
How does this work?
What is carboxytherapy in its essence? What is the principle of carbon dioxide? In principle, everything is simple. When it enters the tissue, the gas stimulates a significant dilation of the vessels, due to which the blood circulation improves, which means that the blood supply to all the cells improves.
Also under the influence of CO2, metabolic processes and cell regeneration are activated, and lymphatic circulation is also improving. In addition, in special cells (fibroblasts), synthesis of collagen and elastin is triggered, and it is these two substances that are responsible for the condition of the skin, in particular, for its elasticity.
Thanks to all these processes, the skin becomes elastic, young and fresh, its light changes for the better, wounds heal faster, skin defects become less noticeable.
We should also talk about the effect of CO2 on adipose tissue. First, the gas is injected under pressure, because of which a part of the fat cells simply ceases to receive nutrition and disintegrates.
But also metabolic processes are accelerated, the blood circulation is significantly improved. Due to this, fats begin to break down faster, and fat cells at the same time decrease. So after a course of procedures about cellulite, you can forget.
In what cases is this procedure shown?
We list the indications for this procedure:
- Cellulite As already noted, you can get rid of this problem.
- Fatty obesity in specific areas (for example, on the abdomen or on the thighs).
- Also, carboxytherapy helps get rid of dark circles under the eyes.
- Excessive puffiness of certain parts of the body (eg, limbs) or face.
- Reduced skin elasticity, loss of elasticity, fading.
- The first signs of aging.
- Deterioration of skin color.
- Wounds, burns, scars, trophic ulcers.
- Some skin diseases.
- Undesirable effects of liposuction.
- Baldness or localized hair loss.
- Stretch marks.
- Dry skin
- Pustular rash, acne.
In what cases the procedure is contraindicated?
Now we list the contraindications to the procedure:
- Gestation period
- Respiratory failure.
- Renal failure.
- Myocardial infarction, transferred recently.
- Unstable angina.
- High blood pressure.
- Heart failure (acute).
- Thrombophlebitis in the acute stage.
- Infectious diseases.
- Infectious local skin lesions.
- Severe chronic diseases.
- Serious metabolic disorders.
- Diseases of autoimmune nature.
How is the procedure?
During the procedure of injection carboxytherapy, carbon dioxide is injected using a special apparatus, equipped with a needle, with which a puncture is made in the impact zone. Through this puncture and carbon dioxide enters the fabric. The volume of injected gas and pressure, under which the introduction will be carried out, is determined by the doctor individually.
The procedure is somewhat painful, but the pain is moderate, they can be fully endured. There may be a burning sensation, tingling, a feeling of distention, but all this soon passes.
As for some special instructions, there are practically none. The rehabilitation period is simple and short. It is not allowed to wet the injection area for 6-7 hours after the procedure. Also, it is not recommended to overcool or overheat the area until puffiness and redness disappear.
If we talk about non-invasive carboxytherapy, then during the procedure a special compound will be applied to the area of impact for 30-40. No painful sensations arise, the procedure is quite pleasant, and rehabilitation is not required at all.
To achieve a certain effect, course treatment is required. One course can include from 3-4 to 12 sessions. The interval between the procedures ranges from several days to a week or more. Changes are usually visible after the first session, after subsequent results are fixed. The effect persists for a year after the end of treatment and can be extended by a repeated course.
How much does one carboxytherapy procedure cost? It all depends on the zone of impact. For example, one session of exposure to the face will cost about 5 thousand, the impact on the hips will cost about 8 thousand, and the buttocks - about 6-7 thousand rubles.
Non-invasive carboxytherapy costs a bit less. For example, the impact on the face will cost 3-4 thousand.
We suggest to study some reviews about this method:
- “I did 5 procedures on the hips, abdomen and buttocks. But I didn’t notice the effect that doctors promised. Yes, the skin has become smoother, but the volumes have not decreased. But it was very painful, and the bruises went for more than two weeks. ”
- “I did not dare to inject carboxytherapy, but I agreed to non-invasive. The procedure is pleasant, the effect is pleased. The face became noticeably fresh, the elasticity of the skin increased. In general, I am pleased. "
- “I underwent a course of treatment, my face looked younger, they began to make compliments. In a year I plan to repeat the treatment. ”
Taking care of yourself is not as difficult as it seems at first glance. Learn new procedures and choose suitable ones for yourself.
What is carboxytherapy for?
- Getting rid of cellulite in any part of the body.
- The elimination of fat in some areas: on the abdomen, thighs and buttocks.
- Removal of stretch marks.
- Carboxytherapy is used for baldness, as carbon dioxide activates the process of hair growth.
- This procedure nourishes the skin with necessary moisture, so it is used to combat dry skin and so on.
cosmetology, procedure, nutrition, skin, carboxytherapy, procedures, youth, equipment, hair removal
Non-invasive carboxytherapy - what is it?
This method of skin rejuvenation is based on the use of carbon dioxide. Recently, subcutaneous injection of medical carbon dioxide into the skin has been very popular. However, today more and more women prefer non-injection use of this substance. Thanks to the session, it is possible to preserve the integrity of the skin, which makes the procedure safer.
Many modern women face such problems as skin wilting, gray complexion, bags under the eyes. The main cause of this phenomenon is the lack of oxygen in the tissues. At first glance, this method of treatment may seem somewhat paradoxical, because everyone knows that carbon dioxide provokes a much greater deficiency of oxygen. However, it was precisely this reaction that was used to bet.
Unlike oxygen, this substance enters the skin in a much larger volume. The body responds to it as a potential hazard. As a result, enhanced life-support mode is activated, which leads to
stimulate blood circulation and lymph flow.
Due to this, it manages to cope with stagnation. In addition, the use of carbon dioxide eliminates inflammation, normalizes tissue trophism, strengthens cellular immunity, restores the protective functions of the skin, providing a healing effect on it.
Another excellent property of carbon dioxide is the lipolytic effect. Due to this, this technique helps to fight with a double chin.
For treatment, use special tools that provide the skin with essential substances. Due to the influence of carbon dioxide, the vessels rapidly expand, which helps to ensure the supply of oxygen and saturate the skin with necessary components.
If the procedure is performed in the cabin, then the drug is applied using a special device. Due to this, active substances can penetrate much deeper into the epidermis. Usually the use of such funds is carried out in several stages. This method is perfect for women with delicate and sensitive skin.
Video: injection-free carboxytherapy - CO2 masks
Non-injection carboxytherapy is a physiological method of skin rejuvenation, which allows each girl to become more attractive. The procedure begins with a cleansing of the skin, after which a soft warm compress is applied. Then you can proceed directly to applying the mask. In more detail the sequence of the procedure can be seen in the video:
Indications for the procedure
This procedure is usually applied for the following indications:
- normalization of the shade and texture of the skin,
- providing a lifting effect, the fight against photo-aging and biological wilting of the skin,
- elimination of acne and skin changes after them,
- restoration of the epithelium after the use of damaging techniques,
- therapy of rosacea and vascular pathologies on the skin,
- muscle strengthening
- fight against cicatricial changes,
- fight with puffiness
- reducing the number of wrinkles, as well as their severity.
In addition, with the help of carboxytherapy, it is possible to increase the effectiveness of cosmetic procedures, especially chemical peels.
Contraindications and side effects
After this procedure, the possible occurrence of side effects:
- The appearance of pain, burning or slight redness in the area of introduction of the active substance.
- The appearance of swelling or swelling, as well as the appearance of herpetic eruptions.
- Crepitus - this effect may appear when carbon dioxide is introduced into the deeper layers of the epidermis.
Such results usually occur in the case of injecting the drug. Non-invasive carboxytherapy, as a rule, has no such disadvantages. It does not cause pain and brings positive results in literally 1-2 procedures. This procedure, unlike the injection technique, has no special contraindications. When performing a full course of therapy, you can forget about the need to visit a cosmetologist for a long time.
How to make the procedure at home?
One of the most useful and effective means for self-performing carboxytherapy is the CO2 gel mask. The use of this product is completely harmless, it has no toxic effects on the body and does not cause delayed effects.
This tool can be used throughout the year. It effectively copes with wrinkles, pigment spots, helps to improve skin tone. During the procedure, it is possible to activate the blood circulation processes, stimulate the metabolism and cell regeneration.
Used drugs for carboxytherapy
For the procedure, use Mediablock + tools. Due to their use, individual molecules that are components of the active substance enter the skin.
Due to the influence of carbon dioxide, the vessels rapidly expand, blood circulation increases, and oxygen and useful components flow to the skin cells. Thanks to the process, collagen synthesis is stimulated, due to which a face lift is performed, the skin tone and appearance of the skin is improved.
The most popular products include:
- Powder-gel Garboxy Seaweed Mask - contains seaweed. It also contains citrus fruits, green tea and a WWII biocide.
- Serum CentrellahEGF - includes epidermal growth factor. It also contains extracts of aloe, Asian Centella and licorice.
- Regenerating DeconGel Gel - contains azulene, vitamins P and K, Baikal skullcap extract. It also has an extract of Centella Asiatica.
For the procedure to be as effective as possible, it is very important to follow all recommendations and limitations during restoration. To maintain the effect, you need to use special tools that are selected depending on the individual characteristics of the patient.
It is very important to use professional formulations during this period, to eat right and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Can I lose weight with carbon dioxide?
When carbon dioxide enters the subcutaneous adipose tissue, lymphatic processes are restored. Due to this, it is possible to cope with the manifestations of cellulite. In addition, carbon dioxide contributes to the fight against adipocytes - fat cells. Therefore, carboxytherapy is very effective in the process of losing weight.
Of course, she can not cope with the pronounced fat deposits, but will help to eliminate a double chin. It is also very effective in combating skin roughness after liposuction.
Photos before and after the procedure for facial rejuvenation
The photos before and after the procedure are really impressive. Thanks to this technique, it is possible to improve the skin color, restore its tone, cope with wrinkles and make the face younger and healthier.
Anna: Of course, you should not think that the procedure of carboxytherapy can replace plastic. However, she is quite capable of making her face look younger and more attractive.
Victoria: My cosmetologist advised me to perform non-invasive carboxytherapy. The results were visible already after the first session - the skin became smoother and taut, fine wrinkles disappeared, the complexion improved.
Helena: I can say that non-injectable carboxytherapy effectively cope with stagnation in the skin. Thanks to its implementation, I was able to eliminate puffiness and swelling, make the face younger, and the skin - tightened.
Carboxytherapy: what is it?
Carboxytherapy is a rejuvenating method with a healing effect, which is based on the introduction of carbon dioxide under the patient's skin2). This procedure, if you look at it, is not so new, because the first reports on the use of carbon dioxide in medical practice date back to the last century, but it has gained most popularity only recently.
Beauticians who have mastered carboxytherapy, and those patients who have been able to experience its effect on themselves, speak of the procedure only from the good side. She, in their opinion, is considered one of the most effective of those that help in improving the quality of the skin, even in comparison with classical mesotherapy. In addition, it is much more economical, because for its implementation does not require any expensive drugs.
We have understood the question that has tormented many about such a procedure as carboxytherapy. What is it, you now know, and now let's talk about what types exist and what drugs are required for it.
Currently, there are two types of carboxytherapy: non-invasive and injection. The first method is perfect for those patients who are very afraid of all kinds of injections. But how do both types differ and what result they give?
- Injectional carboxytherapy. This type is very popular, and all due to the fact that the first result is noticeable immediately after the first procedure. It involves the introduction of carbon dioxide into the upper layers of the skin, using the thinnest needle that the patient does not feel. It is thanks to her that she is able to quickly achieve the desired result, and after the procedure the patient feels great.
- Non-invasive carboxytherapy. Allows you to avoid such a painful for many stage, as the introduction of a needle under the skin. In this case, all the most useful substances penetrate the tissues of the body in a transdermal way, it is based on the fact that the gas gets under the skin with a special mask that stimulates its easy penetration. But even despite the fact that this procedure is completely painless, but it brings a lot of trouble and inconvenience, because the restructuring of the skin is at a slower pace. Non-invasive carboxytherapy requires a huge number of procedures, but there is still a plus in this - the result lasts longer.
It is also worth saying that during the injection procedure the specialist uses the special drug Carboxy-Pan. And it is not ordinary carbon dioxide that is used, but special, medical, with deep cleaning.
But what is the essence of carboxytherapy?
Carbon dioxide injections are primarily concerned with the lack of oxygen in the tissues. It is precisely the lack of it in most people over the age of 30 that causes the skin to lose its elasticity and firmness, as well as such defects as acne, spots, and redness. If we talk in general, the procedure carboxytherapy is directed at once in several directions:
- Carbon dioxide, which saturates the skin, activates blood circulation and helps the easy release of oxygen by oxyhemoglobin. The treated piece of skin receives a powerful stimulus for regeneration, supported by the body’s own resources, which are also activated. As a result, after several procedures, the skin tissue is restructured. One gets the impression that everything is happening right before our eyes: during the first sessions, the gas is distributed only in several directions, but gradually it fills more and more areas, which means that the fibrous adhesions are destroyed and homogeneous tissue support is achieved.
- In parallel, the breakdown of fat deposits occurs, which ultimately enhances the healing and rejuvenating effects.
- In addition, carboxytherapy (which we already know) activates the formation of new collagen fibers, stimulating the function of fibroblasts. It is on this mechanism that the pronounced aesthetic result of the technique is based - this is an increased elasticity and the elimination of skin laxity.
Carboxytherapy in Moscow today is very well developed, anyone can go to any of the clinics and complete the course, but to whom is this procedure shown? When is it recommended?
When is carboxytherapy indicated?
Aesthetic indications for the procedure are:
- Loose skin During the processing of the oval of the face, cheeks and neck, the results are noticeable after 2-3 procedures, but if you need to work with the inner surface of the arms and thighs, in this case you need to undergo at least 8 procedures, only after them the result will be noticeable.
- Cellulite The effect is noticeable only with a weak expression of "orange peel".
- Stretch marks. Carboxytherapy (reviews of women who have already given birth, this is confirmed) helps to improve the appearance of stretch marks, remove their edges and make them invisible against the background of healthy skin.
- Dark circles under the eyes. The effect will be noticeable only in people with thin skin.
- Deep scars. The enrichment of the skin with oxygen can improve the process of scarring.
Indications with a therapeutic effect
For therapeutic purposes, it is also often recommended to undergo a course of carboxytherapy. It helps to cope with many serious pathologies, even if not completely cure them, but it can significantly alleviate the condition, for example, carboxytherapy for joints is just like a balm to the wound. In addition, it is still effective and useful:
- with varicose ulcers,
- Raynaud's syndrome
- acute and autoimmune arthritis,
- degenerative sclerosis and others.
Stages of carboxytherapy in cosmetology
Carboxytherapy helps to even out the structure and tone of the skin, removes all the smallest flaws, including stretch marks and cracks, and it also returns the tone to the skin. A procedure takes place in several stages:
- Carboxytherapy without injection or with injections should be carried out only by a qualified technician. This work is trusted by a cosmetologist or a physiotherapist who has received appropriate training.
- Before starting the course, the doctor interviews the patient, learns about which places he considers problematic and where exactly the procedure should be carried out, be sure to select which carboxytherapy is needed - injection-free or injection-free.
- After the patient's wishes are heard, the doctor selects a dose of carbon dioxide and the desired pressure. For each, these parameters are individual.
- If the procedure is an injection, then while the needle is under the skin, the patient feels a slight tingling, slight burning and pressure, but after a few minutes all the symptoms disappear.
- Regarding the duration of the session, it depends on the size of the area that needs to be processed.
- The number of sessions is calculated individually, and depends on what result is needed, and on the complexity of the situation.
- On average, the course of carboxytherapy consists of 5-12 procedures, but up to 4 sessions are allowed per week, no more. But the effect of the procedures is maintained for at least 6 months, and sometimes lasts up to one and a half years.
What are the benefits of carboxytherapy?
This method gives a lot of positive points:
- injection rejuvenation technique is completely safe for health,
- does not have a toxic effect on the body,
- It has its own anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect, but at the same time reduces the risk of infection at the injection site,
- The method is universal and suitable for any skin type.
- it is possible to combine with other methods of rejuvenation,
- helps to solve many cosmetic problems
- minimum of contraindications and undesirable manifestations.
No matter how effective carboxytherapy is, you need to remember that there are a number of contraindications to its use, and these include:
- myocardial infarction, which was postponed less than six months ago,
- heart failure, kidney, lung,
- arterial hypertension,
- baby and breastfeeding,
- receiving carbonic anhydrase inhibitors.
After the carboxytherapy procedure, some patients may experience this type of manifestation:
- slight swelling at the injection site,
- there may be a small bruise at the needle injection site - this is a consequence of the puncture of small capillaries,
- redness of the injection site.
In order to avoid such complications, it is recommended to avoid temperature differences for 2 days and, if possible, not to wet the area of skin that has undergone treatment.
Reviews of the procedure
Many patients who have tried the action of carboxytherapy on themselves, speak of the procedure only on the positive side. Very good helps to remove the dark bags under the eyes carboxytherapy. Reviews also indicate that it copes with the flabby skin on the face and abdomen. But as for cellulite, then everything is much more complicated, the effect is not immediately noticeable, and it is not so pronounced.
Also, experts who monitor the result of therapy, say that with each new procedure, the effect is significantly improved. The main thing is to contact the right specialist, who not only performs the procedure at a high level, but also selects the correct preparation and course.
With modern methods of rejuvenation, a woman at any age can look beautiful and well-groomed.