In principle, minor changes in color without the use of coloring agents are possible, but not always. So, if you have light and thin hair, then you can make them darker by several tones. But if the curls are black and have a dense structure, then there is no need to do without staining and pre-clarification.
How to change the shade?
It is worth noting that before there were no coloring means, but at the same time women managed to change the image, including the tone of the hair. And they managed it with the help of some gifts of nature or improvised means. And the most successful recipes and methods have reached modern girls. And the changes can be varied.
How to change hair color without dyeing and make it lighter? This is possible, but you should not wait for significant clarification, and yet the color will change by one tone. As a result, create the effect of light burnout in the sun, which remains at the height of fashion for several seasons in a row.
- Kefir contains acid, which is able to slightly neutralize the natural pigment of hair, which is responsible for their color.
- Mix 150-200 grams of rhubarb root with two glasses of white wine. Boil the mixture for fifteen minutes, cool, strain and evenly distribute all strands, leaving for an hour. After a specified time, wash your hair (without shampoo, clean water)
- Cope with the task and lemon juice. It can be applied over the entire length of the hair, starting from the roots, using a brush or sponge. And to enhance the effect, after the distribution go to the sun. In an hour, go back home and just wash your hair.
Giving a red shade
If you want to become a bright red-haired girl, you can experiment and use these recipes:
- Cinnamon. It can be boiled in water for ten minutes (a tablespoon per cup of boiling water) or mixed with a base, the role of which can play honey or olive oil. Leave the mixture on the strands for two hours, and then rinse them thoroughly.
- Use onion peel. One hundred grams of raw material pour 500 ml boiling water. Boil the mixture for ten minutes, then strain and use for a light, natural coloring. The exposure time depends on the desired tone intensity.
Beautiful golden tones
Many people like flirty golden tones, and they can be obtained at home, and without paint. To do this, you can use:
- Natural honey. The mask of such a product will not only be beneficial to the hair and will provide them with strengthening and nourishment, but will also give a beautiful shade.
- 100 grams of dried chamomile pour two cups of boiling water, cook for half an hour, then strain and apply on the entire length of their curls. After a couple of hours, wash your hair.
- Use brandy, it will provide an interesting amber tone.
- Linden flowers will do; you can make a decoction or infusion from them (50 grams of raw material per cup of boiling water).
Deep dark shades
If you want to make the tone darker and more saturated, then use the following folk remedies:
- The usual black tea will give the curls a beautiful chestnut tint. It is easy to use it: brew a few tablespoons of natural black tea in a glass of boiled water to make a strong and dark tea leaves. Let it stand and cool slightly, and then apply on hair and leave for an hour or two. Then just wash your hair without shampoo. If you repeat the procedure several times a week, the tone will continue. And you can vary its saturation, changing the amount of tea.
- If you want to get a dark, but unusual shade, use beet juice or decoction obtained by pressing or prolonged boiling of beets. Apply the liquid to the curls, leave for a couple of hours, and then rinse. Chic creative color with cherry tint guaranteed!
- It will help to give your hair a beautiful and deep tone of natural ground coffee. Three or four tablespoons pour a glass of boiling water, hold the mixture on the fire for five minutes, then cool and distribute in curls, leaving for an hour or two, and then rinse.
- Use a decoction of oak bark. Five tablespoons of dry raw materials, pour a liter of boiling water and torment the composition on low heat for half an hour. Strain it, cool and use for natural coloring. After a couple of hours, wash your head.
- To get a wine chic tone, use red wine.
- To get a more saturated tone, you can pre-process hair with lemon juice (literally ten minutes).
- Repeat the process several times to get a deeper color.
- Do not wash your hair for two days, so that natural pigments do not wash immediately.
Successful and, most importantly, safe and harmless change!
How to change hair color without dyeing? Is it possible?
A little change is not dramatically possible. There are special tonics, which pencils can change color before the first washing of the hair. They are sold in perfumery shops and hairdresser's
It is possible to slightly change it with folk remedies. For example, if you rinse with broth of onion peel, then your hair will become golden-red, a copper shade
if you rinse with a decoction of chamomile, it is slightly lightened, a decoction of walnut makes hair darker. Only apply such decoctions should be regularly so that there is a lasting effect
LIGHTING HAIR To give your hair a light-brown shade, you can use rhubarb root, 150 grams of which should be boiled in half a liter of white wine, then strain, let cool to room temperature, and you can start rinsing your hair. WE CHANGE DARK ON LIGHT If you want dark hair to become light, in this case a decoction of chamomile will serve as a good helper. You must take 100 grams of dried chamomile, pour it into boiling water and cook for an hour, not forgetting to interfere with it periodically. Then you need to drain the water, squeeze out the residues, add 50 ml of three percent hydrogen peroxide, and then apply it on the hair and hold for thirty to forty minutes. After that, rinse hair thoroughly with regular shampoo. WANT TO BECOME A REST OF BESTIUS? To make your hair a reddish-brown shade, Chinese tea is perfect. One glass of water pour three tablespoons of tea. Boil the resulting mass for twenty minutes, cool and apply on hair for 15 minutes. Rubbed is not recommended. After the procedure, you just need to wash the hair with warm boiled water, without using shampoo. Using these simple tips, you can always change the hair color without dye, or give it a richer and more natural shade, while nourishing your hair with natural vitamins.
How to improve hair color without coloring?
I do not want to dye my hair, because the dyes are harmful to the hair, any, I would like to improve your color without chemicals
You can change hair color with the help of henna and basma - these are natural dyes, and it is not only not harmful, but also nourishes the hair and scalp!
If you just want to lighten brown hair, then you need to rinse chamomile in the infusion with each hair wash
Recipe N3. Chamomile:
1) For repainting dark hair in light with a golden hue, add chamomile infusion at a rate of 1 tablespoon of dried flowers for 0.5 cups of boiling water to a hot henna gruel.
2) For painting gray hair 1 cup of dried flowers brewed 0.5 liters of boiling water. The composition is infused for 2 hours after which it is added 3 tablespoons of glycerin. The composition is applied to the hair, a polyethylene cap and a warming cap are put on the head. The composition is aged on the hair for 1 hour. Gray hair after dyeing chamomile will have a golden tint.
3) To give your hair a beautiful golden hue 1.5 cups of dry flowers is filled with 4 glasses of vodka. The composition is infused for 2 weeks, then 50 grams is added to it. hydrogen peroxide. The composition is applied to the hair, aged 30-40 minutes and washed off with shampoo water.
4) A golden shade on blond hair will turn out if you just rinse them after each wash with chamomile extract.
5) In order to lighten dark hair a little, 1 cup of dry flowers is brewed with 1.5 cups of boiling water. The composition is infused for 1 hour, filtered and added to it 50 grams. hydrogen peroxide. Apply the composition to clean dry hair, aged 30-40 minutes. and washed off with shampoo water.
Recipe n4. Onion Husk:
1) To give blond hair a dark chestnut shade, hair is wiped every day with a strong broth of onion peel.
2) To give a bright golden shade to blond hair, hair is wiped every day with a weak broth of onion peel.
3) Broth onion peel paint over gray hair on dark hair. For these purposes, it is best to use a strong decoction - pour half a glass of husk with a glass of boiling water, boil for 20 minutes, strain, add 2 teaspoons of glycerin.
4) Wipe hair every day with a decoction, until the desired shade.
Recipe n6. Walnut Green Peel:
Peel can be used both fresh and dried:
1) To give the hair a chestnut shade, you should mix the following components: 0.5 cups of olive oil (or other vegetable), 1 tablespoon of alum, 1 tablespoon of chopped peel. All components are poured 1/4 cup boiling water. The composition is put on a slow fire and aged for 15 minutes. after which it is cooled, wrung out and the resulting gruel is applied to the hair with a brush. The composition is aged on the hair for 40 minutes. and washed off with warm water.
2) There is another recipe that allows you to achieve the same result. The peel of a walnut is crushed in a meat grinder and mixed with water until thick sour cream. Gruel is applied to the hair with a brush, aged 15-20 minutes. and washed off with warm water.
3) Combination 2 tbsp. spoons of juice of green rind of walnuts per 100 gr. Alcohol gives a chestnut tone. Apply the composition to the hair. Keep 10-30 minutes.
4) You can also take 1.5 Art. tablespoons chopped peel and alum, stir in 50 gr. water and 70 years. vegetable oil, slightly heat the mixture, apply on hair and incubate for 40 minutes.
5) Another way: reduce 100 gr. green peel in 1 liter of water up to 2/3 of the original volume, apply to hair. Keep about 20-40 min.
Recipe n8. Tea:
1) For dyeing brown hair in red-brown color 2-3 tablespoons of tea are brewed in 1 glass of water. The tea should be boiled for 15 minutes. and then insist. The resulting tincture or rinsed hair or applied to the hair, stand for a small amount of time and wash off with warm water.
2) To dye gray hair brown, 4 teaspoons of tea are brewed in 1/4 cup of water. The tea leaves are boiled for 40 minutes, filtered and 4 teaspoons of cocoa or instant coffee are added to it. Kashitsa stirred until a homogeneous mass and applied to the hair with a brush. A polyethylene cap and a warming cap are put on the head. The composition is aged on the hair for 1 hour and washed off with warm water.
How to change hair color using folk remedies without using chemistry?
to give a golden tint to the hair, you can wash the hair with infusion from an onion (you can boil the skin of the onion and use this water to wash the hair, hold it for 15 minutes), if you have brown hair or you can rinse the hair with chamomile extract almost blonde.
If you want to change the tone of the hair to a darker one, I would advise you to mix colorless henna with instant coffee. Apply this mixture on wet hair for - hours. Then wash it off. This way you will get a chocolate tint of hair. The sister usually does this: her hair is watery, so paint is absolutely against use. The only thing with proportions: the sister has almost shoulder-length hair, so she takes a whole bag of henna (gr.) + St. l coffee. Good luck!
As already mentioned, you can use henna and basma. According to scientific research, some components of chemical hair dyes can increase the risk of developing cancer. The use of natural dyes helps not only to preserve the health and beauty of hair, but also to avoid the harmful effects of "chemistry" on the entire body.
Henna is a natural plant paint. It gives the hair a rich copper color and beautiful shine, strengthens and heals the hair, makes it thick and lush, heals the hair roots. With its help, you can make your hair bright and fashionable now shades. Gamma received shades - from reddish-orange to copper-brown. For darker shades, you can dye your hair with a mixture of henna and basma.
Basma is a natural vegetable paint - an environmentally friendly product containing biologically active substances and vitamins. Basma stimulates hair growth and gives it a natural shine, improves the hair structure and strengthens the roots, eliminates dandruff. It is intended for dyeing hair in darker colors, also for dyeing gray hair in colors from light brown to black.
Henna is successfully combined with other herbal paints. In a duet with them you can get a wide range of shades of dyed hair:
1. Purple tone, burgundy can be obtained if you dilute henna not in water, but in beet juice. Heat it to 60 ° C, add a bag of henna. The same effect - from elderberry or hibiscus tea. To enhance the red tint on the hair - madder root (2 tablespoons) boil in a glass of water, add henna.
2. Want “RED TREE” - pour hot Cahors. How should heat the Cahors and dilute them with henna. Get a light shade of cherry. The color of the "mahogany" will also be obtained if you add cranberry juice to henna, and before dyeing it is abundantly moistened with hair and dried.
3. Chocolate and black color can be obtained by adding black coffee to henna. By adding natural ground coffee to the mix (1 hour spoon per 25 grams of powder) we get CHESTNUT TON. Coffee pour a glass of boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes. Cool slightly. Pour the henna into the solution.
4. If you add cocoa powder, you get a shade WAN CHEST. Henna combine with 3 - 4 tablespoons of cocoa. Brew the mixture with hot water, and until it is cold, quickly apply the gruel to clean and dry hair.
5. Golden honey shade give rhubarb, saffron, chamomile or turmeric. If you want to get GOLDEN-RED TON, pour henna not with hot water, but with chamomile broth (1 - 2 table spoons per cup, insist, strain, heat to 90 ° C). Turmeric is simply added to the composition with henna. To get a rich golden yellow shade, use rhubarb: combine 200 grams of dried plant stems with a bottle of dry white wine (without wine) and boil until half the liquid has boiled away. In the remaining composition, add a bag of henna. The composition is applied to the hair and hold for about half an hour.
6. The color of old gold - boil the saffron on the tip of the knife in a small amount of water for 5 minutes, then add to henna.
7. Copper color - take 200 grams of onion peel, 2 - 3 tablespoons of black tea, pour 0.5 liters of white grape wine and put on low heat for 20 - 30 minutes. Strain and apply the mixture to wet, washed hair. Wrap your head with a towel.
8. Chocolate chestnut will give a strong infusion of black tea, mixed with henna. Also, to obtain chocolate color, you can add hops (ratio - 1 hour spoon of hops per 1 bag of henna). All shades of chestnut - mix tea leaves, a few drops of iodine, henna. The result depends on the number of ingredients and on the original hair color. The color of chocolate can be obtained by using walnut leaves. For 1 bag of henna take 1 table spoon of walnut leaves, boiled in a small amount of water. The color of dark cinnamon gives walnut shells. Crushed shells (about 2 tablespoons) should be boiled over low heat as long as possible, then mixed with henna.
I am a brunette, I want red hair, but I do not want to use paint. How to change hair color without applying paint?
Or if there is no such method, then recommend some generous paint.
Balm or shampoo tint. Give the desired shade, which is enough for washing the head several times. But it depends on the intensity of your own color: if you are a very dark brunette, then you can barely see the shade.
And drastically change without applying paint does not work. Is that a wig :)
Henna, basma, decoctions and infusions of chamomile, rhubarb, green walnut shells, onion scales - all these dyes strengthen the hair structure, reduce the formation of dandruff.
When coloring hair it is necessary to consider their natural color. Blondes have gray hair that is not very noticeable, they should be tinted lightly and with weak dyes. It is best to use chamomile infusion or decoction of onion peels. With very light hair, it is enough to take 10 g of chamomile, and blondes of a darker tone - 200 g of chamomile, boil 0.5 l of boiling water over 30–40 minutes, then strain the infusion. When dyeing onion peels, the hair acquires a brighter golden tone. To do this, 30-50 g of onion peel should be boiled in 1 glass of water for 15-20 minutes, and then strain the broth. Infusion of chamomile or broth of onion peel can be lubricated hair every day to obtain the desired result. Если только ополоснуть волосы одним из этих отваров сразу же после мытья головы, седина может закраситься не полностью. Комбинацией отваров ромашки, чая с настоем ревеня окрашивают седые волосы в золотисто-русые тона. Но эта окраска нестойкая, ее надо повторять после каждого мытья головы.
При окраске ревенем волосы приобретают русый оттенок. To do this, 200 g of rhubarb boil over low heat in 0.5 liters of natural white grape wine until it boils to half the volume taken. The broth is cooled, filtered and wet their hair (oily or normal).
For coloring gray hair, brown-haired women or brunettes are better to use henna or basma - natural and harmless dyes.
Henna is obtained from the dried leaves of the plant alkanes, and basma from indigo plants. Henna strengthens hair, helps eliminate dandruff. Fresh henna powder has a yellow-green color, the spoiled one acquires a reddish tint. As a result of henna dyeing, you get red, bright red or dark brown hair color. When dyeing hair with Basma, the color turns greenish. By combining henna and basma you can get different shades of hair. Dyeing hair, do not greatly change their color. It is best to slightly clarify them. Very few people have hair that is darker than a natural shade.
Dyeing hair is recommended every 2-3 months. Depending on the length of hair, it takes from 25 g (for short hair) and up to 100 g (for long) henna and basma. Their ratio may be different depending on what tone you need to get. So, equal parts of henna and basma will give chestnut tone, 1 part henna and 2 parts basma - a darker, almost black color, 2 parts henna and 1 part basma - a bronze shade.
Henna strengthens hair, for use only for this purpose, it is enough to apply it for 5-10 minutes. Henna color does not change black hair. To give them a reddish or chestnut hue, take a mixture of 25 g of perhydrol, 30 g of toilet liquid soap, 5-7 drops of ammonia and apply it to the hair, in no way covering them with anything. The composition is kept on the hair for 15-20 minutes. Making sure that the hair has changed color, they are washed with water heated to 20-25 ° C. Then henna is applied (5 g per 1/4 cup of hot water) and held no more than 5-8 minutes, the result is a beautiful reddish shade.
If the hair has the color “light brown”, and you want to dye it golden, you need to take 20 g of perhydrol, 20 g of light liquid toilet soap and 5-7 drops of ammonia, apply this mixture on your hair and hold for 10-20 minutes. Then rinse, dissolve henna in water (3 g per 1/4 cup of water), apply to hair. After washing, they will acquire a golden hue.
If the hair after dyeing with henna and basma has an undesirable red color, this can be corrected by repeated exposure to basma.
Basma can be replaced with natural ground coffee. To prepare the paint you need 15 g of coffee (4 full teaspoons with the top) put in a glass of boiling water and boil for 5 minutes. Pour the henna bag into the cooled (up to 65-70 ° C) composition, mix thoroughly until a homogeneous mass (not thicker than sour cream) and apply to the hair with a brush.
How to become red without paint and henna?
I read that henna dries hair, so I decided to find on the Internet "how to become red without paint and henna." I stumbled upon such an article (photo below). Is it possible with these recipes to make the hair a light red color? Or maybe you know some recipe? Thanks in advance ^^
None of these methods gives a red color. Tea will give brown, onions - as lucky at all, in childhood I laughed at my girlfriends, who risked painting them) They went brown.
So only henna or paint, alas. Well, or look for a tint, if you want for a while.
And on the dark in general, only paint, and with lightening
If you have your blonde hair, then theoretically you can make a light red. All these "means" with husks and teas must be tested on strands. There is no guarantee of color. And soak time too. In my opinion, this is a lottery with color, which will turn out.
There are paints that care for the hair in the process of dyeing. Narpimer, anthocyanin, dye from South Korea, with the effect of hair lamination. You can take an orange tint from the palette, dilute it colorless, and are guaranteed to get a light red. Yes, and the hair will be good. Naturally, provided you are naturally blond. With a different source color, you should already look. anthocyanin1.ru/%d0%ba%d1%80%d0%b0%d1%81%d0%ba%d0%b0-%d0%b0%d0%bd%d1%82%d0%be%d1%86% d0% b8% d0% b0% d0% bd% d0% b8% d0% bd-% d0% be% d1% 80% d0% b0% d0% bd% d0% b6% d0% b5% d0% b2% d1 % 8b% d0% b9-orange-o02 /
How to make reddish hair?
How to make hair slightly red without dyes and chemistry, I also do not want to use henna.
If you want to hear the miraculous way: no paints, chemistry, henna! To examples smear with ketchup, rinse with water then there is no such. .
Sorry for being rude, but let's be a little bit realestichny!
If you mean folk remedies then:
Cinnamon - brightens hair
Walnut (green leaves) make hair darker
long leaf black tea - gives your hair a beautiful reddish-brown hue
For a rich RUSSIAN color, mix the oak bark and onion peel equally.
And for red henna (it is not harmful, herbal)
A bit of history
It is now possible to go to the store or visit a beauty salon and in one procedure you change the hair color, and no one will blame you for it (except of course the grandmothers at the entrance, for whom the slightest change in image is another reason for gossip). In ancient times, Russia had completely different rules and views on this.
Many women kept their natural hair color secret. There were reasons for this. For example, a young lady who had blond hair was considered to be a true beauty (maybe since those times men are pulling at blonde girls). Pretty ladies with dark and red hair were not in demand. People used to say that these beasts are the result of merging with the devil, their souls are not pure and communication with them should be avoided. A lot of tears shed a mother to marry their daughters. So I had to go for some tricks.
Of course, there were no cosmetologists and hair research institutes at that time, but witches were honored and respected. Not among all of course. The witches were thin, beautiful, because they knew how to care for themselves. They knew the secrets of beauty, had an idea about the beneficial properties of certain herbs. However, society did not believe in it, and all their discoveries called the result of communication with the devil. Such women knew how to change hair color, and therefore dark-haired girls turned to them in order not to stay “in girls”. Of course, they risked, because for the connection with the witch could be punished. Fears and sorcerers, but because of female solidarity willingly made concessions and provided women with magic potions. Apparently since those times the recipes have been lost in the people, and now they are available to us.
Since the desire to become a bright blonde ruins the hair of many girls, turning them into tow, which is why they have to cut them off and wear a short hairstyle for a long time, we will begin our story with how to lighten hair with the help of natural dyes.
- Golden shade. Prepare a tincture of 200 grams of medicinal chamomile, filled with 1 liter of boiling water. After 30 minutes, strain the cooled broth through cheesecloth. Wet your “wonderful water” hair and wait for the hair to dry naturally.
- Light blond shade. Make a mix of 0.5 liters of white wine and 150 grams of rhubarb root. For 30 minutes, boil the mixture on the fire, and after the allotted time, strain the composition. Let the “potion” dry and rinse their hair, letting it dry without a hairdryer.
- Light golden tone.Pour 100 grams of dried chamomile in 0.5 liters of boiling water and boil for half an hour, stirring the composition from time to time. Then drain the water, squeeze out the remaining grass and add 50 ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide. The composition is applied to the hair for 30-40 minutes and washed off with shampoo.
You can lighten your hair with other very interesting and probably familiar to you ways:
- Lemon. Apply lemon juice with a brush or swipe a lemon wedge over the strands and head for the sun. The effect is guaranteed and great!
- Honey and lemon. Prepare 4 lemons, 20 grams of calendula, 20 grams of gum, 30 grams of rhubarb root, 50 grams of alcohol, 50 grams of honey and 500 grams of cum. From all components prepare the clarifying structure. Rhubarb root and vinegar boil for 10 minutes, then add chamomile, calendula, juice of 2 lemons to the decoction. After 5 minutes, cool the composition and after cooling add alcohol, honey and juice of the remaining 2 lemons. Rinse your hair with this broth, adding 2 tbsp. spoons on 1 liters.
- Onion Husk To create a golden shade 50 grams of onion onions, pour 200 milliliters and simmer for 20 minutes. Then strain the broth and squeezed the means wet the hair. Do not wash off the composition and do not blow dry hair!
- Acacia Honey. Rub this honey into your hair after the usual washing procedure. Leave the hair soaked in honey for 10 hours, covering it with a head scarf. After this time, rinse off the residue with water. Honey creates the effect of hydrogen peroxide, only spares them in comparison with this tool. In addition, you can get rid of traces of the previous paint, which dyed hair.
- Cinnamon and honey. Please note that this mask is contraindicated for persons who are allergic to bee products. The mask allows you to lighten the hair by 2 tones, however, we recommend duplicating the procedure for this, repeating it 1 time in 7 days. If you have dark hair, then the effect can be seen from about 3-4 times. Prepare the following ingredients: 4 tbsp. Spoons cinnamon, 100 grams honey, 2 tbsp. Spoons balm or hair masks. Heat the honey in a water bath, without overheating it, so as not to destroy its beneficial properties. Then add cinnamon to the honey and mix. Allow the mixture to cool, then add to the mask the final ingredient - hair balm. Mix again and rinse hair with shampoo. Apply your homemade mask on wet, towel-dried hair, combing the strands to color each hair. After you make sure that each hair is covered with the product, wrap your head with cling film and a towel. After 4 hours, wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo and water. By the way, such a mask not only perfectly brightens the hair, but also has the ability to solder split ends.
- Kefir. This mask is made on the night. 50 grams kefira beat with an egg, add 2 tbsp. spoons of vodka, 1 tbsp. a spoonful of shampoo and juice of half a lemon. After creating a homogeneous mass, apply it to your hair and evenly distribute through the hair with a rare comb. Cover your head with a wrap and a towel and go to bed. Rinse your hair well in the morning. After such kefir dyeing, not only the hair will be brightened, but will grow better, and will also be saturated with nutrients.
- Nettle and chamomile. Take 1 tbsp. spoon dry nettle and chamomile and prepare the broth by adding 1 liters of water. While the “potion” cools, wash your hair and rinse it with the prepared mixture. Wrap a towel around your head for 20 minutes. Remove the towel and dry the hair, and then wet them with chamomile essence, which is diluted in water in a ratio of 1: 1. An hour later, rinse your hair with the following infusion: 2 tbsp. spoons of chamomile is filled with hot water and aged for 20 minutes, then filtered.
- Tea tea For tincture you will need: 10 grams of loose tea, 50 grams of pharmaceutical pharmacy, 40 grams of water, 400 milliliters of water, 200 milliliters of non-carbonated mineral water. Bring water to a boil, pour out henna, chamomile, long leaf tea and boil the composition for 5 minutes. Wait until the mixture has cooled, and only after that pour in the vodka. Composition insist in a dark cool place for 2-3 days. After that, drain the liquid and squeeze the residue. Apply the composition to clean damp hair (without rubbing it into the scalp). After 40 minutes, rinse hair with shampoo.
- You can also conduct effective lightening hair with white henna and vegetable oils. However, such methods are less safe, since white henna contains a large amount of hydrogen peroxide, and oils need to be combined with a large amount of oxidant.
How to make hair red?
To become a red-haired beast, you can use these recipes:
- Chinese tea. For one glass you need 3 tablespoons of tea. Then the mixture is boiled for 20 minutes, cooled and applied to the hair for 15 minutes. The procedure is completed by washing the hair with warm boiled water without using shampoo.
- Henna. Of course, henna is also a paint, but its use, on the contrary, has a positive effect on the health and growth of hair. You can easily find it in the store and prepare the mixture in the proportion indicated on the package. The main thing to consider when buying your own hair length. If you want to dye short hair - 1 pack of henna is enough, 2 packs are necessary for medium hair, and 3-4 packs for long hair.
- Onion Husk. 200 grams of slurry peel pour 1 liter of boiling water. The mixture must be kept in a water bath for 20 minutes. Broth is cooled, filtered, and hair is rinsed with it. As a result, you can see a bright golden shade on your hair.
- Onion Husk to create reddish red hair. Fill a glass of boiled water with 50 grams of onion rind. Set the mixture on low heat and simmer for 20 minutes. After the broth is infused and cooled, rub it into the scalp. Instead of tea, you can also use black tea.
How to give your hair a dark shade?
Not only to lighten, but also to "darken" the hair is possible with the help of traditional folk recipes.
- Ground coffee to give hair a chestnut hue. 4 teaspoons of natural ground coffee pour a glass of boiling water and mix well. Boil the mixture over high heat for 5 minutes, then add 1 package of henna to it. Cool and apply on hair. Cover the head with plastic wrap and a towel. After 40 minutes, wash off the mask with warm water and rinse, prepared according to the following recipe: 1 tbsp. spoon vinegar is diluted in 1 liter of water. To save the color, repeat the mask every 7-10 days.
- Oak bark for chestnut hair. Pour 1 tbsp. spoon of oak bark with a liter of boiling water and boil for an hour on low heat. After cooling, the mixture is applied to the hair for an hour, the hair is wrapped with a film and a towel. The mixture is not washed off, and the hair is dried naturally. Instead of oak bark, you can use linden or nettle.
As always, a little knowledge of folk recipes and your desire can work wonders. Do not forget that the use of natural ingredients not only makes hair color natural, but also has a beneficial effect on their structure and growth.
Lightening or how to change hair color
Many people like the light shade more than the dark one, as a result of which there is a need to change it. But, even with the appropriate paint, the desired color can not be obtained - most likely, it will be darker than intended.
To achieve a better result in the following ways:
Peroxide should be used carefully so as not to burn hair. But even better - to purchase drugs in which it acts only as one of the components. Such substances are safer and save hair, allowing you to get the desired result.
How to change hair color with henna?
Henna - means for coloring hair, known for a long time. Now it is the most common and cheap means of hair coloring. However, few resorted to it. After all, not every girl agrees on the red shade of hair.
The feature of henna hair coloring is that the longer you use it, the richer the hair color becomes.. So from the bright red color can come to a reddish-chestnut. Although much depends on the original hair color. In blondes henna painting is unlikely to give brown hair. The darker the natural hair color, the richer the shade is obtained after strengthening with henna.
Henna is colorless - to strengthen the hair, and coloring - to strengthen and color the hair. It is also necessary to take into account girls who want to become redheads.
Henna - this natural vegetable hair dye. However, there is not only one, but other less common vegetable paints.
How to change hair color with chamomile?
The camomile pharmaceutical - the natural clarifier for hair known since an antiquity. There may be several ways to lighten hair with chamomile. The main rule - the hair should be a few tones darker. Daisy won't take dark hair, after all it is not a dye. She will give a beautiful shade to light hair and will make them a little lighter.
200 g of chamomile pour boiling water (1 l). After half an hour, strain the infusion and rinse their hair after shampooing. Instead of infusion, you can use chamomile decoction. To do this, 300 g of chamomile pour water (about 1 liter). And boil for 10 minutes. Filter out.
You can add lemon juice (100 g) and vegetable oil (1 tbsp) to the broth. Apply such a tool also after washing the head as a rinse or mask (then add water in half less).
How to change hair color using rhubarb?
Rhubarb - a natural coloring agent, giving the hair a light brown shade.
400 g rhubarb pour 1 liter of white grape wine. Put in a water bath. Boil over low heat until the mixture is reduced 4 times. Cool it down. Strain. Use as a rinse after shampooing.
About what else can be used for light and blond hair, read the article How to lighten hair without dye ?.
How to change hair color with onion peel?
Onion Husk - Another natural remedy for those who want to become red-haired. Данный способ окраски волос придаст вам золотисто-рыжий или красноватый оттенок. Все будет зависеть от исходного цвета волос и от рецепта, которым вы воспользуетесь.
- Для золотисто-рыжего оттенка используйте настой луковой шелухи. To do this, pour 200 g of onion peel with a liter of boiling water and leave for half an hour. Rinse the hair with warm infusion after each shampooing.
- For reddish hair, use onion peel decoction. To do this, boil 50 g of onion peel in a glass of water for about twenty minutes. After that, remove the pan from the heat. Cooling down. Filter out. Give insist. Strong broth onion peel rubbed into the hair after shampooing.
Coffee for changing hair color without dye
Coffee - an excellent natural remedy for those who want to change their color to dark chestnut or chocolate.
4 tsp. coffee (ground) pour a glass of boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes. Cool the broth. Add a bag of henna. And apply on hair as a mask. Warm your head with a towel. After about an hour, wash off the mask and rinse the hair with acidified water (1 tablespoon of vinegar per 1 liter of water).
Herbal products coloring natural hair! Therefore, they not only dye their hair, but also strengthen it, restore and stimulate their growth.
The benefits of herbal remedies for changing hair color are obvious. However, it must be admitted that they will have to tinker with. Many products (chamomile, rhubarb, henna) are applied after each shampooing. Therefore, due to lack of time, not all girls will be able to give such attention to the hair. But those who do not spare the time and energy for the beauty of their hair, just be satisfied with the shade of hair and their condition!
What to consider when dyeing hair folk remedies
Folk remedies do not spoil the hair structure and do not harm the body like chemical dyes. They act gently, so you will not achieve such a good result with their use as with industrial paint. In addition, infusions and masks based on them will not help you to drastically change the color - they can only give the desired shade.
The following are tips that you should definitely take into account when painting:
- To make the desired shade more expressive, you will need several procedures for dyeing with natural products.
- As in the case of chemical paint, the resulting shade depends on the initial color of the curls.
- The softness of natural dyes negates the effectiveness of dyeing gray and hard hair - it is difficult to paint over them with infusions.
- It is not recommended to dye with natural products immediately after perming, because after this procedure, the hair is very weak. Better wait a week and a half.
Before changing the shade, it is better to soften the curls: pour into the container the usual volume of shampoo with which you wash your head, add 1-2 tablespoons of baking soda into it and mix into a uniform emulsion. Apply this product on the strands, grin and rinse thoroughly.
The technology of lightening hair implies a strong chemical effect on curls, which dries them out and makes them similar to tow. Natural hair dyeing is an excellent way out for those who want to make curls brighter without consequences for their hair.
The beneficial effect of the flowers of this plant in the people was discovered long ago. Chamomile disinfects, rejuvenates the skin, helps to cope with inflammatory processes and perfectly soothes.
Infusions of flowers also help women brighten the color of the skin and strands.
- 200 grams of flowers should be infused in a liter of boiling water. This can be done in a water bath or brew chamomile in a thermos. To give the plant all its beneficial properties, it’s enough to wait half an hour,
- the infusion should be drained and allowed to cool,
- wet the strands evenly with a decoction and wait until the curls themselves dry.
To make the result of clarification more noticeable, a more concentrated infusion can be made by doubling the volume of chamomile flowers.
Lightening strands can not only clean infusion:
- nettle + chamomile. In a liter of boiling water you need to insist on 1 tbsp. each plant. Rinse hair with coolant after shampooing. To make the result more noticeable, you can dedicate the whole output to chamomile lightening, occasionally moistening curls with extract and drying them naturally,
- chamomile + peroxide. Another, but not entirely natural way of bleaching with chamomile involves adding to 1 liter. Infusion of 100 ml of 3% hydrogen peroxide. The presence of this pharmacy in the “dye” requires caution: after wetting it with the composition, the hair should be washed out with shampoo after half an hour.
Chamomile tea infusions dry skin and hair. In order not to spoil them, it is recommended to “pamper” the hair with moisturizing masks after lightening.
Chemical clarification occurs due to exposure to acids, in nature, these substances also abound. To achieve the desired shade, you can use any of the tools:
- wine + rhubarb Pour into a saucepan 0.5 liters. white wine and crumble into liquid 150 grams of stem or rhubarb root. On a small fire, boil the mixture for at least half an hour, and then strain it. The resulting sour decoction wet hair and allow them to dry naturally. After you appreciate the changed shade of your curls, wash them thoroughly and moisturize with a balm,
- lemon + sun The juice of this fruit should be gently applied with a brush on the curls, evenly distributing throughout the length. If your future image allows a certain negligence in the clarification of the strands, you can spend on them directly cut lemon, and then go under the sun's rays,
- kefir + egg + vodka. 50 ml. Stir fermented milk product into a homogeneous mass with an egg, 2 tablespoons. vodka, juice of half a lemon and 1 tbsp. shampoo Spread the resulting emulsion evenly along the strands, combing it with a frequent comb. Wrap your head with cling film, wrap your hair with a towel and go to bed. In the morning, the mixture should be washed off the curls. Due to the kefir lightening of the hair, the curls will not only get the desired shade, but will also grow better.
Soft natural brighteners did not immediately give a noticeable result: in order to change the shade of hair by 2 tones, it is necessary to repeat the procedure of natural coloring in a week.
Light acacia honey also brightens hair well, acting as hydrogen peroxide, only much softer. After evening shampooing, apply this product on wet hair and wrap it with a headscarf overnight. After at least 10 hours of honey you need to wash off the hair.
Honey wraps not only brighten the hair, but also help gently remove the paint from them. This property of the beekeeping product will help women to get rid of the effects of unsuccessful or uneven staining.
You can also prepare a brightening mask based on honey. RAsplate on the water bath 100 gr. product mix in it 4 tbsp. l ground cinnamon and then cool. After cooling, enter into the emulsion about 2 tbsp. balm. Wash your hair with shampoo and then apply a lightening mask evenly on the curls, wrap your hair with a film and a towel. After 4 hours, you can wash off the fragrant product with strands and moisturize them with balm.
How to make hair red
It is much easier to add a little “red hair” to your hair color than to lighten it. The result will appear after the first or second use. It is best to change the shade in this way, blond hair, but dark curls can be given an attractive golden color.
- henna. This natural paint has long been used not only to change hair color, but also for their overall healing. You can buy natural henna and brew the dye compound yourself, keeping the proportions indicated on the package, and you can purchase ready-made emulsions. Manufacturers of the latter provide a large selection of ready-made shades, mixing white and regular henna in different proportions, as well as deepening the color by adding basma,
- so that the red tint turned out to be deeper, you can knead cocoa or ground coffee with henna, adding one of them in the amount of 3 tsp. in the composition of the dyeing natural mask. An hour later, the mixture should be gently rinsed from the head.
The use of henna has negative consequences: the hair after this natural dye cannot be lightened until the plant pigment is completely out of them. Exposure of oxidizers to curls after henna can lead to greening of the hair.
- You can give the curls a nice bright golden color by preparing an infusion of onion peel. Wash 200 gr. raw materials to rid it of dust, and brew 1 l. boiling water. To make the onion peel better give the color to the liquid, it is better to hold the infusion for about half an hour in a water bath. Ready broth is necessary to cool and rinse hair in it after shampooing,
- With a weak extract of black tea, you can also add a pleasant golden hue to the curls. 50 gr. raw materials need to fill 0.5 liters. boiling water and let stand for half an hour. Strained infusion applied to the hair after washing and wait for their natural drying. It is not necessary to wash off the natural dye from the curls - natural means will not harm them.
Giving the curls a dark shade
Women have always sought to give their hair a noble light shade, so in folk recipes you will find little information on how to make curls red or dark. But still there are several ways to make your hair darker with natural products.
Most natural dyes give the hair a light chestnut tint that will play beautifully in the sun.
- Mask with coffee and henna will add a chestnut shade to your curls, saturation can be adjusted by increasing the volume of ground coffee in the composition of the emulsion. For a color of medium brightness, it is recommended to mix 1 pack of henna with 2-3 tbsp. coffee and dilute the mixture in 1 tbsp. boiling water. Boil the mask, then cool. After applying the curls wrap your head with a wrap and wrap with a towel. After 40 minutes (or an hour if you have hard hair), the mask should be washed off,
Since natural colors act very gently and quickly washed out with shampoos, it is recommended to repeat the dyeing every week.
- A strong infusion of tea will make the hair darker by 2-3 tones in one dye. Prepare a thick brew, bay 100 grams krupnolistovogo drink 0.5 liters. boiling water. After half an hour, the infusion can be filtered. Rinse the curls with coolant and wait for them to dry on their own,
- an infusion of oak bark or linden flowers also paints curls in dark chestnut shades. 2 tbsp. raw materials pour a liter of water, and then boil the composition on low heat for about an hour. After straining and cooling, apply natural dye to your hair, wrap your head with a wrap and a towel. An hour later, the curls can be dried naturally.
- nettle can be used to make curls darker. Pack the leaves of this medicinal plant should be filled with water so that it covers all the raw materials. Boil down the liquid until its volume is halved. Apply the cooled “paint” to washed hair for about half an hour (it is better to double the time for owners of thick, hard or gray hair), and then wash it off.
- dye your hair in dark shades with the help of Basma. You can vary the desired color by mixing it with henna in different proportions.
Care of the strands after the procedure
- since broths and infusions dry up the curls a little, after the procedures use moisturizing balms,
- after dyeing, you can rinse the hair with slightly acidified water (1 tbsp of vinegar + 1 liter of water),
- and in the first days after dyeing with natural products, it is not recommended to visit public swimming pools, since high chlorine content in water can spoil the shade
- so that the dyes do not wash off ahead of time, and the curls and skin do not overdry, select shampoos with a minimum content of alkali. The pH of such products should be less than 6-7, but only manufacturers of professional cosmetics should indicate information on the acid balance of their products. If you pick up the usual shampoo, take the one that was created for dry hair,
- so that your hair does not overdry, avoid using a hair dryer and other styling devices, hot air and surfaces will destroy your curls,
- To moisturize the curls regularly do masks with the addition of vegetable oils.
Mint oil for hair: benefits and rules of application
Read more about home hair lamination recipes here.
See the video for more details on hair coloring
Natural dyes affect hair softer and do not harm their health. But, having decided to use natural tint, get ready that the result of the procedure will not be as noticeable as after using chemical compounds. Women sometimes have to repeat home decoction sessions several times to achieve the desired color.
Before staining, consider some recommendations:
- With the help of natural recipes will not work from a brunette to become a blonde. With them, the color does not change more than 2 colors. Chestnut hair is changed to 1-1.5 tones.
- To achieve the desired result, usually requires several procedures. Due to the mild effect, a long processing time is necessary.
- For blondes you should not choose products with cocoa, coffee, onion peel, walnut. After the procedure, a strange tone will appear, such experiments will only spoil the mood.
- The effect of the composition for light strands should be checked on a small area.
- Enhancing the penetration of active substances provides a warming cap, consisting of a shower cap and a towel.
Hair dyes are divided into:
To natural is henna and basma. Components are not harmful to hair, on the contrary, they have a nourishing effect. But they can not provide a variety of shades.
Physical dyes do not contain ammonia and hydrogen peroxide. Coloring pigment only envelops the hair, but does not penetrate. Chemical dyes include ink paste and oxidant. These funds are divided into:
- Unstable - tinted shampoos and balms.
- Average - include oils and nutrients for care.
- Resistant - Include chemical components, but the color does not wash off for a long time.
Chemical paints should be applied no more than 1 time per month. Tint the roots should be every 2 weeks. If you want to change the image, the shade should differ by 1-2 tones.
Harmless coloring means that the quality of the hair does not deteriorate after the procedure. Previously, this happened only with the use of natural dyes. Now comes a variety of different tools that can be used in the cabin and at home. With them you can get the desired color. How to dye your hair without harm? Means should be chosen without ammonia, since they contain no harmful, destructive components.
To safe dyes include:
- henna and basma,
- folk remedies,
- tinted shampoos and mousses,
- harmless dyes.
How to dye your hair without harming their condition? Henna and Basma have been used since ancient times. Such staining is considered the safest. In addition to color, components have other properties. Hair gains pomp and volume, shine and strength. Natural dyes have a positive effect on the scalp for dandruff. If you regularly use these tools, you can forget about split ends.
Henna is Lawsonia inermis shrub leaf powder. How to dye your hair without harm to the hair? The powder must be brewed with hot water in the required ratio depending on the color, and then it can be applied. Color will be bright and saturated, it remains for a long time. Although henna is sold in different shades, it is still better to choose red and red.
Basma is called the crushed leaves of an indigofer plant. With it it turns out to paint hair in dark colors. Basm is often mixed with henna to get dark tones. Only need to choose the right ratio.
It should be borne in mind that Basma is a powerful tool that produces a durable color. After the first procedure, the result can be unpredictable, and it will not be easy to wash off the paint. If the curls were previously dyed with a chemical dye, there is a chance of getting a blue or green color. To avoid unpredictable results, you first need to dye a separate strand.
The proportions of henna and basma differ depending on the color. Before staining, it is necessary to test for allergies, as even natural dyes can cause this unpleasant reaction. It is important to respect the proportions:
- Chocolate color. It is necessary to mix henna and basma in a 1: 1 ratio. The number is chosen individually, it all depends on the length, thickness and the former tone of the hair. Excellent light colored curls - light brown, red.
- Bronze tones. In this case, you will need henna and basma in the amount of 2: 1. It turns copper, brown, coffee shade. On blond hair appears red color.
- How to dye your hair black without harm? If the curls are dark, then it is better to choose a combination of basma and henna (2: 1). The original shade significantly corrects the result. For example, red hair will not become bluish-black, since there is a big difference between colors. It is necessary to increase the tool to 3-4 parts to 1 part henna.
How to dye your hair without harm, and even improve them? Для этого применяются травы, цветки растений. Осветление выполняется медом, лимонным соком. Светло-русый цвет получится с ополаскиванием головы корнем ревеня в белом вине. Если в отвар будет добавлена сода (1/2 ч. л.), то будет красноватый оттенок.
Золотисто-коричневый цвет получается с помощью отвара луковой шелухи. They should be used after each wash. Chestnut colors are obtained after a decoction of crushed leaves and twigs of lime or walnut peel. How to dye your hair without harming them with home remedies? Broths usually rinse your head after washing. So there is a modified shade.
Home remedies are cheap, harmless, they perform hair care, making them strong and shiny. But for some, these methods are complex, especially since the desired tone is not obtained after each procedure.
How can you dye your hair without harm, if you do not want to prepare natural formulations? There are no aggressive substances in coloring shampoos, therefore the structure of hair is not damaged with them. Due to the content of nutrients, vitamins, oils, plant extracts, such means change the color of the curls, as well as strengthen them.
You can use regular shampoos regularly, as they are safe. It should only be taken into account that an unstable color is obtained; it is washed off if you wash your hair several times. This is due to the fact that the tinted shampoo does not penetrate deep into the hair, but only creates a color film. It can not be used after a perm, because the curls are vulnerable. You should wait 2-3 weeks.
Shampoo "Alchemist" and conditioner
This tint is produced by the Italian company Davines. In the lineup there are silver, copper, tobacco, chocolate tones. To get the maximum effect, you need to use these tools in a pair, that is, after using a tinted shampoo, use conditioner. Such cosmetics are expensive, but the hair looks luxurious.
How to dye your hair without compromising their beauty? Tint shampoos are used easily. It is enough to wash their heads as usual shampoo, and then rinse with clean water. The exposure time is indicated in the instructions, which must be read before the procedure.
This tinted shampoo is based on natural ingredients. It is used to enhance the dark cold shades, painting warm tones. The composition contains extracts of mallow, aloe and black tea, so the shampoo makes the hair silky.
The stores sell harmless paint that allows you to get the desired color. They contain little or no ammonia, especially since they are enriched with the components necessary for the nutrition and health of the hair. Some paints have a healing effect.
What is the best way to dye your hair black at home? The procedure with ammonia-free paint can be carried out in the cabin and at home, you just need to familiarize yourself with the instructions. According to her rules it is necessary to dilute the composition, using the necessary for the procedure of adaptation. The duration of the procedure also depends on the instructions.
Materia by Lebel Cosmetics
In this tool there is little ammonia, in addition, it is supplemented by a therapeutic cell-membrane complex, through which the restoration of curls. Therefore, they will be shiny and natural. The color is sparkling due to the presence of liquid crystals. Persistence lasts up to 8 weeks. This paint still includes ammonia, albeit slightly. If there are concerns about this component, then staining without roots can be performed.
The paint of the American company does not contain ammonia. It has a lot of caring substances, thanks to which the hair remains healthy, it turns out a uniform color and shine. The range of colors is rich. Moreover, it is possible to perform not only the usual coloring, but also toning, glossing, painting of gray hair.
Persistent staining CHI
This technology was used not so long ago, it is used in professional stores. Dyes made on the basis of the CHI system, have high quality, provide color fastness. In addition, they restore the hair structure and treat them.
Silk cream and inorganic compounds are present in dyes. The retention of the coloring pigment is carried out due to the opposite polarity of the ionic charge of the hair and silk cream. It is safe using dye to dye and brighten up to 8 tones.
Thus, it is possible to dye hair without harm by various means. It can be both natural dyes, time-tested, and the latest cosmetics sold in stores. You should choose a suitable dye for yourself and use it based on the rules set forth in the instructions.